Ω 37 Ω

2840 words... my longest chapter e v e r
and sorry for the delay, i am having quite problematic health issues at the moment, so it's hard for me to use my phone...

just like any other morning, donghyuck opened his eyes slowly when his body judged having enough sleep.

the honey-haired male wasn't surprised to see an unfamiliar room around. during those past days, he had kept waking up in different places to the point he had gotten used to being foreign to his surroundings.

however, if donghyuck didn't question why this room looked like no other room he had slept in the days before, he did question why he was cuddled between two muscular arms, and why a chest was glued to his back.

seeing the hands that were loosely hanging off his waist made the boy gasp silently, but he wasn't 100% sure that they belonged to mark – or he actually was, but wouldn't admit it to himself. the beautiful boy turned his head slowly, making sure not to wake the other boy up. and his thoughts were confirmed when he saw mark's peaceful sleeping face just behind him.

"oh my god!" he whisper-shouted, his eyes widening in surprise as his heart started beating erratically.

he recalled mark screaming out loud that he didn't like him the day before. so, donghyuck was seriously starting to wonder why the same mark was literally cuddling him in his sleep at the moment. not that donghyuck would complain, because he had actually acknowledged his feelings for hades' son. but he would love mark to stop giving him false hopes.

donghyuck slipped out of mark's embrace the best he could, trying his best not to trouble mark's sleep. he didn't really want to face him right now.

once out of mark's arms, donghyuck tiptoed out of the room, walking to the kitchen where he found chenle and jisung giggling together.

"hey guys." he declared, flashing them a smile.

"oh, hi donghyuck!" chenle replied happily. "did you sleep well?"

"yeah, i guess." the honey-haired replied, taking a sit around the table.

donghyuck poured himself a bit of orange juice as he watched carefully the two other boys.

jisung was leaning on the kitchen's counter, and chenle was hopping around him, both laughing about something donghyuck didn't try understanding.

chenle also often glued his body to jisung's, leaning his head over his shoulder, or just silently asking for cuddles.

donghyuck smiled as he watched sparks and pink hearts flying around the two boys, their feelings now completely eviden and figured out. he wasn't sure they were together yet, though, but donghyuck knew that it was bound to happen.

"what are we doing today?" donghyuck suddenly asked, catching the attention of the two youngest who seemed to have forgotten about his presence.

"how about we visit paris?! i want to see the louvre! oh, and also the eiffel tower! and how about doing a bateaux-mouches ride?!"

"what the hell is a bateau-mouche?" donghyuck's brows furrowed as he tried his best pronouncing the french word accurately – but he wasn't hermes' son, so his accent was very bad.

"they're the riverboats. there are rides on the seine every hour i think." jisung explained.

"sounds cool." donghyuck shrugged.