Ω 18 Ω

"they're taking all their sweet time..." renjun declared, glancing at his watch before flicking his eyes back on the road.

"as if they did it on purpose." jaemin scoffed. "they just had to wait long to find a driver that would take all three of them."

renjun rolled his eyes at jaemin's intervention. it was truly impossible for both of them to have a normal conversation.

next to them, chenle and jisung were waiting patiently.

they had arrived almost half an hour earlier.

"i hope everything is going well in the car." jisung stated, eying the many cars that passed by.

"why wouldn't it?" chenle raised a brow.

"because mark and jeno aren't the best of friends." jisung told.

"you know, those two aren't the best of friends either, but the ride went well." chenle said as he and jisung turned around to see jaemin and renjun arguing about something.

"yeah, but they aren't zeus and hades' progenitures." jisung pointed out.

"i had forgotten about that." chenle gasped. "poor driver. having to deal with the sons of the two most powerful gods..."

"hey!" jisung hit chenle's shoulder. "my father is as powerful as zeus or hades."

before chenle could argue further, a white car stopped in front of them, and mark, donghyuck and jeno got out of the backseat after thanking their hosts.

"finally!" jisung exclaimed.

"how was the ride?" chenle asked with a bright smile.

"shitty." both mark and jeno answered.

"great." jisung rolled his eyes.

"so, now that everybody is here, i suggest that we go and catch our plane?" renjun inquired, making the others nod.

the seven boys headed inside the airport, looking around to search for the demigod's airline that chenle had talked about.

"where is it?" mark huffed in annoyance.