"how could you be so sure he's not red in anger?" mark asked.

"look." jaemin said, using his pointer finger to turn mark's head until he was looking towards the three boys. "he's red and glancing at you from time to time while speaking with chenle and renjun. he has to be telling them that he misses you."

mark lowered his head immediately when him and donghyuck had another quick eye-contact.

"since when have you been a love counsellor, warrior?" mark mumbled.

"since renjun opened my eyes." jaemin replied, shamefully checking renjun out.

"i found a place!" jeno declared, catching the attention of the other boys. "here, it says that they are renting the apartment. it has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room."

"perfect." mark nodded.

"guys!" jisung called, making the three giggly boys turn around. "come with us! we found a place to stay!"

Ω

"so... who will sleep with who...?" jisung asked the one-million-dollar question that all the boys had been trying to avoid since they arrived in the apartment.

they were all having dinner in the apartment's living room, their mouths too full to even bother speaking together.

but jisung had spoken, and he was expecting for an answer.

"huh..." jeno looked around the table.

"i can sleep with jisung." chenle declared with a bright smile, making another smile appear on jisung's face.

"well..." jaemin looked around the table. "i guess jeno and i will share a room. one of you could join us if you'd like..." he added, looking at mark, donghyuck and renjun.

"and this leaves the last two together..." mark sighed.

"yeah." jisung nodded.

the rest of their dinner passed in silence, none of the boys really talking to each other.

it was crazy how the relationship of two people inside their friend group could change the whole mood.

even if at first, the seven of them weren't the best of friends, they had grown considerably closer now, and could be considered as real friends.

but now that there were tensions inside the group, everything was awkward for the seven of them.

they were all secretly wishing for this awkwardness to leave so that they could go back to their previous relationship.

"are you sure you want me to sleep with jaemin and jeno?" renjun whispered, looking into donghyuck's eyes.

"renjun, it's your chance to figure your feelings out." donghyuck explained.

"but i don't want to leave you alone with mark if you don't feel comfortable." renjun pouted.

"what is important now is for you to get together with jeno and jaemin." donghyuck said.

"are you sure...?" renjun raised a brow.

"i am. don't worry about me." donghyuck hugged renjun quickly. "and now, go find your two prince charming and have the best night of your life."