Kokabiel: you damn bastard you have committed the ultimate crime you have not only defiled the memory of your sister but you have defiled her greatest gift with dark energy and for that I will make you suffer beyond anything you could ever imagine your suffering will be legendary even in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kokabiel then created 2 golden swords of light and he immediately charged at his hated enemy but before he could cut him down Y/n L/n blocked the incoming attack with little to no effort at all he just had a Sinister smile on his face and a look in his eyes that said that victory was already his.

Y/n: you're pathetic you Fallen trash you truly believe that you can do any harm to me anymore now that the holy sword Excalibur has fallen into darkness there is nothing and I repeat nothing that can harm me anymore and now that I have achieved this power you can't harm me anymore and for threatening the people I love and care about I'm going to make you suffer in a way that only I can imagine~

Y/n L/n proceeded to attack the Fallen Angel Kokabiel his weapons of light were no match for Y/n's weapons and battle skill eventually Kokabiel realized that he was no match for the darkness and all of his amazing power so he decided the best thing to do was to retreat and live to fight another day he tried to fly away but before he could get far Y/n's family blocked his Escape Route.

Mr. Freeze: going somewhere?

TT Raven: I think not

Schnitzel: Rada Rada (except Hell)

Toph: what he said~

Kokabiel: get out of my way you filthy Abominations or I will be forced to slaughter all of you!!!!!!

Ethan: I don't think so~

Kokabiel immediately felt a horrible pain come over him he turned his head around just in time to see the darkness Y/n L/n right behind him ripping off all of his wings with one single pull.

Y/n: you dare speak to my family and such threatening tones I assure you your death will be much more painful now than it was before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kokabiel let out a horrible shriek of pain and Agony as his wings were brutally ripped off his back he fell to the ground now having no way of keeping himself in the air once he hit the ground he started coughing up blood from the damage of the impact.

Kokabiel: this can't be happening it just can't be happening!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: well it is smartass and when this is all over you are going to be nothing but atomized Ash!!!!!!!!!

Y/n L/n immediately summoned the dark Infinity Gauntlet and he began to use the power of the dark Infinity Gauntlet combined with the two swords in his hands to completely decimate the Fallen Angel Kokabiel eventually the Fallen Angel fell to his hands and knees throwing up copious amounts of blood he was covered in Cuts bruises and burns his body was failing him and he was at death's door ready to be shoved through to the other side.

Kokabiel: please have mercy on me your highness if you have mercy on me and allow me to live I shall do everything I can to appease your anger and hopefully make up for all the horrible things I have done!!!!!!!!

Y/n: sorry but I'm all out of Mercy all I have left is untimely death~

Y/n L/n immediately plunged both of his blades into Kokabiel's body killing him almost instantly before he died he gurgled on his own blood and soon enough he died within a couple of seconds of his death his body exploded into a puff of black feathers and his soul was about to cross over into the Afterlife but before It could Y/n L/n captured his soul with the power of the Soul Stone and he proceeded to trap his soul in the endless limbo that was the Soul world.