" So next question is for  bhabhi your name in bhaiya phone "

" You guys only said that question are not going to repeat then you are breaking the rule " shivaay interrupted immediately.

" Bhaiya .." gauri said.

" Rules are rules Gauri. If guys are breaking I am not playing " he said standing nice way to escape.

"Ohk we are changing the question now sit and play " Manav said.

" So bhabhi what do you like the most about bhaiya?" Ranveer asked.

" The way he loves family. " I never seen anyone who love his family like this not even me. He forgets everything about himself also when it comes to family. He can do anything and make others to do for family. Family is everything from him.

I can feel Shivaay gaze on me but I didn't look towards him.

" Now next question is for bhaiya"

" So tell us the best gift bhabhi had given to you " om asked. And realisation dawn upon me. I didn't give him a single gift . And here every time he make sure to give me something. And the one I brought from him i didn't give him yet.

" Her trust is the best gift that she has given to me " came shivaay answer shocking me to the core. I looked towards him who is already looking at me with a smile on face. And at that moment I fall out of words. I never had seen such person.
Here I am thinking about the materialistic thing . What good I had done that I got him in my life.

" Aww so sweet bhaiya bhabhi " gauri said breaking my thoughts.

" You guys are definitely something " Manav said.

"Now so it's turn for priyanka and Ranveer." All were engrossed again but that line is keep ringing in my mind "Her trust is the best gift for me"
When ever I thought I understand Shivaay he do something that took me in surprise and yet again I come back to square one that I don't know him.
How many shades you have Shivaay.
I don't know you feel like me or not.

Manav put on soft music. And it feel so good. Manav take Gauri for dancing. Rudra come to me.

" Di come lets dance "

" Rudra no please "

" Di don't be spoil brat. When we get this chance again. " Signing I take his hand.

Priyanka drag shivaay with her much to his dismay.

And Ranveer don't having any option start dancing with om. And it's so much fun I tell you. Then we exchange as they also want to dance with girls.

Next I danced with ranveer, then Manav and he is so happy. Cracking jokes making all of us laugh. Then he twirl me and I about to loose the balance but before two hands save me before touching the ground like always.

And my breath hitched as I looked upwards to find him standing so close to me looking at me certain emotions that I unable to read. My hands on his shoulder and his on my waist. The moment his colonge enter my nostrils with him so close to me. Everything around us seemed to vanished, everything disappeared. I cloud feel nothing, hear nothing other than him to close to me and the slow music entering my ears.  And only he make me feel like this. I lost my all senses whenever he is so close to me.