Chapter 16

Chaoter 16

Luo Mingli looked at Rong Yuhang's new appearance in awe.

He clapped very sincerely. "Your highness is truly skilled in various arts. This one can not even tell that it is your highness. "

Rong Yuhang snorted coldly. "Don't think just because you're flattering me will gewt you more spiritual stones."

Luo Mingli was unfazed, facing Rong Yuhang very seriously. "This one never flatters when it comes to your highness."

It's true, all he does is be sarcastic, sincere or treat him coldly. Luo Mingli lifted his sleeve to hide the subtle lifting of his lips. However, Rong Yuhang's eyes were very sharp and gave Luo Mingli a deep glare.

Because of this, Rong Yuhang didn't help Luo Mingli at all when going down town. Furthermore, Luo Mingli's current face could be described as...unsightly. It was wrinkly, scarred and beyond human aesthetics.

As he walked down the streets, passerbys who saw his appearance whispered but it was still loud enough for his ears to listen in on.

"I've never seen someone with such a horrendous face before!"

"Shhh, don't talk about that. Although his face is a bit... Don't be rude, let's just go."

"If I had that appearance, I would be too ashamed to look in the mirror, nevermind walk outside the streets, I'd hide in my house forever!"

"That man is so unfortunate to be born like that."

Some gave him sympathising gazes while others had disgusted expressions. Rong Yuhang, being a cultivator, naturally heard everything and snickered in schadenfreude.

Luo Mingli had a dead expression, one which said 'I hear nothing, I see nothing, everything is normal' which made Rong Yuhang laugh out loud.

His eyes swept over his laughing face cooly. "If your highness continues to laugh, your disguise may fall off in the streets for all to witness."

"Worried for this Prince?" Rong Yuhang was still laughing but it wasn't as exaggerated as before. "This prince's skills are unparalleled, no need to worry, even if someone touched your face, they wouldn't even be able to tell it was fake."

Then he gave Luo Mingli a faint glance, his eyebrows scrunched in disdain at his appearance. It must be said, Luo Mingli's current face was just... Absolutely, horrendously ugly. It was enough to make children cry, make men wet their pants, frighten women into fainting and for demonic beasts to scrunch their face in contempt.

Rong Yuhang had purposely disguised Luo Mingli's face as ugly as possible.

But he wasn't that satisfied since Luo Mingli seemed unresponsive. His focus didn't last long on him though, as he had something that must be done today.

He remembered that Lin Yangqiu should be in the city by now and if he didn't leave, he would end up letting him take the star graze lupin grass just like in the previous life.

This time, he went earlier so that it wouldn't be taken from him. He was the one that got it first but it was given to that despicable man instead which made him furious. In the end, he trashed the pavilion and injured Lin Yangqiu but he took that moment of his unstable emotions to snatch the herb from him and escape.

That only further angered Rong Yuhang and his spiritual energy went out of control causing havoc in the entire area.

Now that he was back to the past, Rong Yuhang had more control over his emotions. When he was nearing his death, he felt that he had already gone insane yet stayed sober only to experience the pain, it was an agonising feeling.