Chapter 11

Chapter 11

While walking, Luo Mingli finally said what he wanted to say. "Your highness' wisdom is truly far reaching, if someone was planning one step forward, your highness plans ten steps ahead."

Rong Yuhang gave a small amused smile. "You understand what I was doing?"

"If my deductions do not offend, using our marriage as an excuse, your highness is able to gain some wealth and reap some benefits."

"Not bad. You're pretty much right." Rong Yuhang brought out the key and from where they were stood, a gigantic doorway was decorated simply but the materials used to create such a treasury vault would've been unimaginable.

Placing the key into the correct position, the vault magically twisted by itself and the layers of the doors opened one by one until it revealed the other side.

Taking a step inside, they saw countless priceless treasures that would cause an entire battlefield to bathe in blood for several months.

"You can look around to see what you want." Then Rong Yuhang sharply said. "Remember, this is probably the only chance we'll get so choose something useful."

"Yes, your highness."

Luo Mingli and Rong Yuhang went to different sections to explore. They only had 24 hours inside the vault and after that, they had to leave.

Looking around, Luo Mingli saw many artifacts and weapons, elixers and pills, even cultivation methods and more.

It appeared as if it had everything in here but it wasn't that tidy as the treasures were just laid out in random places.

Thinking of his own situation, Luo Mingli doubted that he would find anything that could awaken his spiritual roots. He didn't know what his spiritual roots were neither did such a thing didn't exist in his previous life.

In the end, he decided on taking a special material that could be used to refine.

Luo Mingli's master had taught him everything he needed whether it be fighting with swords, writing talismans, learning arrays and formations, alchemy, craft refining and even playing instruments.

Except all these were basically useless right now since he couldn't even use spiritual energy at all!

On Rong Yuhang's side, he was looking through many cultivation manuals and scripts.

In his last life, he found out that he had a thunder spiritual root but because he practiced the wrong type of cultivation method, there was a stunt in his growth and the only way to further improve was to abolish his cultivation.

However, by the time he had realised this, there wasn't any chance to do so anymore as the grudges and fights against Lin Yangqiu and him had reached the critical stages.

If he abolished his cultivation then, he would've died by their hands. However, fate really likes to play with people. He didn't abolish it but still ended up dying by their hands.

If he knew he would end up dying no matter what, he would've just killed himself right then and there to avoid giving them any satisfaction.

After looking through for almost half the day, Rong Yuhang still didn't find any suitable cultivation method that suited his thunder root physique.

Mutated spiritual roots were extremely rare, rarer than having a heavenly spiritual root (having only 1 root of the 5 elements) and would often be singular.

Rong Yuhang thought he would find a suitable method here since the Rong's wealth had accumulated throughout hundreds of years but it seemed to be a fail.