Chapter 6 - Meeting The In-laws

A week had passed since the wedding between Rong Yuhang and Luo Mingli occurred.

The news of their wedding became a hot topic for gossip for the idle and bored.

One of the two involved in the gossips was currently inside the Seventh prince's mansion's courtyard, named Fushang mansion. It was located in Yingshu County closeby a mountain.

Sitting under an umbrella, Luo Mingli prepared a set of hot tea. Adjusting to his new life was easy, the servants avoided him and they would only interact when necessary while he hadn't seen the Seventh prince's shadow since he first appeared on the wedding night.

As he was about to drink his tea, a figure cladded in black and red robes descended from the sky.

Luo Mingli didn't even react, calmly staring at Rong Yuhang who had come.

Rong Yuhang sat opposite him and poured himself a cup of tea.

"Is something the matter your highness?" Luo Mingli asked politely.

Rong Yuhang smiled with meaning and replied. "Yes."

Luo Mingli waited for him to speak.

"We're going to go over to the Zheng family!" He declared. There was a flash of intent in his eyes and he gave Luo Mingli a knowing look.

Of course, Luo Mingli understood. During marriage, there was a three day visit to deepen the bond and celebrate their wedding for the relationship between the family.

But...

Luo Mingli smiled mildly and did not answer.

Rong Yuhang spoke. "I don't remember where the Zheng family is so guide me there."

"I do not possess any cultivation your highness." There was no fluctuations in his voice. It was a complete statement and fact when he said that.

Rong Yuhang glanced over at him indifferently and remembered the rumours of him being a waste. "There's no need, I'll just carry you over."

"We can also take a carriage." Luo Mingli insipidly added.

But would Rong Yuhang really use such a slow and boring transport method?

And as if on cue, Rong Yuhang picked Luo Mingli up and carried him away without giving any thoughts of protest.

Holding Luo Mingli was the same as holding a feather, only the shape and size was different.

As Luo Mingli was telling Rong Yuhang the direction and place, Rong Yuhang just realised he didn't know the other's name.

"What's your name?"

"Luo Mingli."

"Not Zheng Mingli?" He asked off handedly.

"I'm not from the Zheng family." After Luo Mingli said that, his voice held a bit of distaste. "I was adopted and so do not identify with the surname Zheng."

To this, Rong Yuhang chuckled albeit mockingly. "Seems you've had a great experience enjoying the familial love of the Zhengs."

"Thank you very much for your concern." Luo Mingli smiled noncommittal.

"I will be sure to repay them for their care in the future."

Rong Yuhang curiously asked. "Oh? How do you plan to do that?"

Luo Mingli gave Ring Yuhang a kind smile and said one word. "Secret."

Rong Yuhang raised a brow and didn't bother asking more.