"Apparently."

"He sounds cool. I can't believe you got a BTS themed proposal and I wasn't there. "

"Well it was my proposal so I don't think you should be anywhere near it."

"Why haven't you said yes to him? "

"I'm not sure yet. "

"About what?  You had crush on him for so long and now he likes you too so what are you waiting for?"

"It all seems too fast to me. I mean we haven't been talking for so long."

"Get to know him as his bf then. "

"I have this picture of him in my mind. I'm afraid it will break. "

"Tine, he can't always stay as your crush, can he? Don't put him on pedestal. He's not perfect and he doesn't have to be. As long as he puts effort to make you happy, I think it's okay to give it a try. "

"I understand that. I'm just afraid. What if it ends in heartbreak? "

"Then it does. Life would be so much easier if we knew how every relationship was going to end, right? But we don't know so we gamble. You win some, you lose some. No matter whether you win or lose, I'll be by your side."

"Gulf, you know you are the best? "

"Of course I know that. What would you do without me? "

"Let's date Gulf. " Both of them stared at each other for few seconds and then burst out laughing.

"I would rather jump off the cliff." Gulf said.

"I would rather have sharks eat me." Tine retorted.

"Gulf, I'm going to meet Sarawat and tell him my answer. Now that I have decided I can't wait to let him know."

"Go and get a boyfriend. And tell me the details later."

Gulf turned around to see Mew standing there.

"Oh, hi Mew. "

Mew had a stony expression on his face. He walked towards Gulf and tugged at his wrist to follow him.

"Weren't we meeting for dinner at 8?

".... "

"Where are we going? "

"..... "

"What we're you doing here? "

"...... "

"Mew, are you angry? Say something."

Mew turned around and glared at him  when they reached the parking lot.

"What?"

"Why are you not replying to me? "

"I don't want to. "

"Then I'm going. Bye. "

Mew pulled Gulf back and due to sudden force Gulf tumbled and fell. Mew tried to catch him but he wasn't fast enough. He scraped his knee and arm in process. His face hit the side of the car. It instantly bruised.

"Oh God, Gulf? Are you okay? Let me see. "

"Don't touch me."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't talk to me. I'm leaving now."

"Gulf, I'm so sorry. I didn't think you would fall. I was just stopping you from leaving."

"Whatever. I don't think I can make to thr dinner tonight. Bye Mew. " Gulf limped towards his car. He could feel stinging pain in his knee and arm. His head throbbing with headache.

Mew quickly picked up Gulf bridal style.

"What are you doing? "

"Taking you to doctor."

"I said I'm fine."

"You don't look fine. Please Gulf. Lets get you checked at hospital."

"Fine."

Mew gently lowered him in his car and went to driver's seat. He drove out of the mall and headed to the hospital. He wanted to hit himself. He couldn't believe he had caused pain to Gulf. It was entirely his fault. Gulf must be in so much pain.

"I'm so sorry Gulf."

"I said fine."

"No matter how much I apologize it's not enough."

"Mew, I'm okay. I'm not dying here."

"Don't ever talk about dying. It almost makes my heart stop."

'And when you say things like that it almost makes mine stop.' Gulf thought sadly.

"Why were you angry with me? "

"I wasn't angry with you. I was just being stupid. I heard Tine say to you that you guys should date."

"And? "

"I got jealous. "

"Why? "

"You are my boyfriend."

"Fake boyfriend."

"Y-yeah fake but still we are in a relationship right now."

"We were just joking around. Sarawat proposed to Tine, didn't you know that? "

"I know. He told me."

"Then? Tine had liked Sarawat for so long."

"I'm really stupid."

"That you are."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing."

Mew couldn't forgive himself for hurting Gulf like this for such a silly reason. All he does is apologize to Gulf all the time. He was going to make it up to him.