"Have you ever wondered what i-it feels like?" Niall asked me quietly and sat on the bed next to me. I looked over at him and tried my hardest to not think anything inappropriate about his words. Maybe he's asking what love feels like.

"What are you going on about?" I asked him with a small laugh, even though I had an idea of what he ment. Niall's face flushed even more and he started playing with a string on the thigh of his jeans where a rip was.

"What Harry and Louis are doing... I just wonder why they like it so much, like, does it feel that good?" I smiled a little at the sound of how nervous he was and placed my hand over his fidgeting one. He looked at me with a questioning look in his sweet eyes.

"I'm not sure, but um, yeah." I told him and scratched the back of my neck, then ran my hand through my hair. I felt slightly uncomfortable with Niall's eyes glued on me, watching my every move. Don't get me wrong, I love when I have Niall's full attention, but not after what he just asked me. It made me feel strangely hot and too tempted.

"Zyan?" Niall asked me quietly and scoot closer to me. My heart sped up, but this time I knew it wasn't from any form of anxiety. Niall slowly moved my hand that was on his hand so it was resting on his shoulder, then placed his hand on my leg. He started running small circles into my thigh, which made me feel heat rush between my legs immediately.

"Niall?" I asked, hoping I wasn't taking this the wrong way or that something that I only dreamed of happening for the past five years is now in reach of me just taking it. I wanted to be sure this was what I think it was, not just me hoping.

I leaned in slowly, keeping eye contact with him until I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and his blue eyes fluttered shut. I leaned in just a bit more so I could feel his breath on my lips. I wasn't even sure how fast this happened or how we went from just friendly packing to this, but I didn't care. I finally had a chance at doing the one thing I needed most and I was going to do it.

Our lips bearly even brushed together before there was a knock at the door, which cause me to stand up and Niall to jump back about five feet away from me.

"Nialler, you ready? Your flight leaves in about an hour." Liam's voice spoke through the door. I zipped up Niall's suitcase and put it on the floor. He didn't even make eye contact with me once so I knew I messed up big time. The room was filled with awkward tension so I just cleared my throat and looked down at my feet.

"Have a good flight home, or wherever." I mumbled quietly, then walked out of the room before anything else happened.

When I opened the door, I saw Liam standing there with a small smile on his lips, but it fell when I stormed past him and went down towards the lift so I could just get the fuck out of here. I most likely just lost my best friend today because I wanted to kiss him. Sure, he instagnated it first, but I made the moves. Maybe I read it completely wrong and he was just trying to get me to comfort him after asking such a weird question. Maybe he was freaked out about hearing Harry and Louis going at it in their room. Or maybe, I'm just an idiot.

I took the lift down to where the cars were already waiting for us and just went and sat in the one Louis and I would be taking to the airport. After about fifteen minutes of just sitting there thinking of how stupid I am, Louis came out looking pretty fucked out and beyond pissed off. He got in the car as our suitcase were being loaded and just looked out the window taking scary deep breaths.

I knew Louis like the back of my hand and I knew when he was pissed off, you leave him alone unless you want to get sassed and cussed out until you're numb. I sat quietly and was more than happy when the car started driving away from the hotel. I looked out the back window and caught a quick glance of Niall and my heart broke. Was he crying?