Chapter 5

AUTHOR'S NOTES: First off, thank you so much for the reviews, Favs and alerts, it really means a lot.

I am trying to keep it at a T rating, I really hope that if you feel it is too violent or graphic you will let me know and I'll change it to M. When it comes to strong language I try to use it in the right context…or maybe because I'm British and we tend to swear a lot. Depends on the situation.

Chica just stared at the camera for a while; it had been a long time since that camera moved, let alone work. She then pondered if it was faulty and the last current of electricity going through it would be its last. This was normally common in a place like this and she always noticed things being faulty before they broke or died. Still, this didn't stop her smiling to the fact they someone may be operating it…it then stopped but its little red light was still flashing. Chica had a thought that she'd go check the camera in the corridor, normally this camera was more active, especially if someone was operating them and it was the last one heading to the security office. She left the kitchen and walked down the corridor and straight away she looked at the camera…it wasn't moving…nor was a light on. Her smile faded quite quickly and her hope was gone, she knew too well not to keep her hopes up but it was just a little glimmer of hope that there could be someone else other than her in this run down building. She sighed, sadly.

CHICA: Stupid. I'm so stupid! Of course there's no one there…

Just then the camera started to move, making that buzzing sound. Chica looked up and saw that the little red light was flashing. Chica grew a smile, her mouth opened to a lovely grin.

CHICA: S-Someone is here!

She grew excited, still watching the camera like it was hypnotizing and then with a short burst of confidence walked straight to the security office. She walked up to the door and stopped in her tracks, her short confidence was then filled with paranoia and shyness. Legs started to shake and a weird soft cramping feeling in her stomach, like butterflies were stuck in her stomach.

CHICA: What…if this person doesn't…like me?

Who was this person behind this door, came another thought to Chica, what does he or she look like? Maybe helping herself in was a little rude, maybe a little frightening…at the end of the day, whoever is behind this door, must be as scared, shy or frightened as her. Of course, this was all she could remember, in the days of scaring the night guard with her friends…cause a little bit of suspense, freak the guy or girl out by looking straight at the camera's and when the time was right, burst through the door and scare the person…she had to remember that this would've been the first time seeing or even talking to someone for a very long time, days, months…even years… There was a window that could see through to the security room, it was badly in need of a clean but the dirt was mostly Chica's side. She held out her hand but hesitated…was this a good idea? What if this guy was violent? Maybe, just maybe that this guy was…nice. She wiped the window, the dirt easily coming off and though the window was a little misty, she could see a figure…not clearly but there was defiantly movement. She wiped the window again and it was as clear as day that what she saw was a young man, late 20's maybe? He seemed to be wearing grey T-Shirt, black trousers, black steel-toe cap boots and a black tie…Chica thought this suited him but the fact of someone here was a shock to the system, she coward away from the window, so not to be seen…her heart was racing fast and those butterflies her in stomach were active again. She smiled and almost giggled, yet a nervous giggle. She turned to look through the window again and this time get a good look at his face…she seemed really cute and handsome but his expression was contorted with fear, staring at this black tablet thing, all she knew was it had something to do with the camera's…this made Chica nervous now…