Chapter 4

NOTES: The diagram of the rooms are NOT the same as the game. The Phone Guy's speech is not from FNAF 1 and 2, it is mine.

This was all new to Mike, not the fact he was starting a new job, he's had loads of jobs in the past although most he didn't stay on for reasons of his own and wouldn't last more than a month keeping a job...the only thing that was new to him was starting night work, he had never done a night shift before...mainly because he didn't like the idea of being awake at ridicules hours but he figured it couldn't be that hard...afteral, there were times when he'd stay up late in a drunken mess, he knew that wasn't in the same category but...how hard could it be?. He had no choice in the matter when it came to this job: The job being a Night Guard at an abandon Freddy Fazbear's that he saw in a local newspaper...as it was the only job going, unless he wanted to be a nurse but didn't have the qualifications. He called the number provided and when he mentioned he was interested in the job, the other guy on the line didn't hesitate to give him the job...Mike felt a little uneasy about this...it was like the other guy was desperate to hire, it then occurred to Mike that he must've been the first person to call...or maybe nobody wanted the job. Normally Mike would phone up and wouldn't hear from anybody in weeks and even when he did get a call back, he'd have to go through an interview first. Mike was in no position to negotiate this quick acceptance...a job's a job. Though he didn't know what to expect until he arrived on his first day...something about that a guy would leave a message on the answering machine. This was a little weird, Mike normally liked to meet the person he was working for. Then again, most places are different.

Mike knew the pay would be rubbish but anything would do for now and it was only for five nights and if candidate succeeds an additional double pay would be rewarded for the extra two nights...Mike thought this was strange and a little odd to work at this place for 5 maybe 7 nights...but he never asked questions and he guessed that he'd get the answers when he arrives.

11.45pm

The town was pretty much dead, not a soul could be seen. Only the lights from the lamp posts illuminated the town, in its dull light orange spotlights...it made the town more creepy... it was strange seeing the town like this on a Sunday evening, normally Mike goes out on Fridays and sometimes Saturdays and it's packed, raving with drunk, happy people...a partying night life...odd that it was the same town.

Mike was in his car and eventually pulled up to Fazbears, he looked up to the sign which was missing a few letters and what looked like neon lights were broken or smashed. He sighed and drove round the back to the car park. No lights on anywhere outside but the car park was massive and of course empty so it was easy to maneuver and park on "employers Only" park space. He turned the engine off and sighed again...he turned his inside light on to quickly prep himself...he wasn't sure what to wear, so he put on a grey T-Shirt, black trousers, black steel-toe cap boots and a black tie...Mike then realized that it probably didn't matter what he wore as there would be no one there to acknowledge his appearance, he chuckled to himself thinking that he could've come here wearing a clown suit or even turn up naked. He chuckled even more before exiting the car and walking to the door. On the phone the guy mentioned that the keys would be under the bins. Again, everything about this was getting weirder, it was a strange set-up...also it wasn't very good security if they just left the keys out here...then again he shouldn't be at all surprised, everything about this place and it's set up was weird...he heard rumours that dead bodies of Children were found in there and that the animaltronics were dripping blood and dried mucus coming out of the joints...it didn't really sound all that daft, afteral Mike remembered watching the News on TV about a boy getting his head bitten off from a faulty animaltronic and died a few days after.

Anyway, Mike found the keys, well, what seemed like a million of keys on one large metal ring and wasn't sure which one to use nor which one to start off with...so he went through all of them. Each key being useless as the next.