Chapter 2

WARNING: Contains swearing in this chapter.

After experiencing another nightmare, Chica eventually went back to sleep. Her dreams seemed to have got worse the more and longer she was on her own. After almost four hours she began to wake up. She got up and rubbed her eyes, she'd sometimes hear noises but there was no one else about and just figured that they were noises in her head that she wanted to hear. She shrugged this off in a manner of minutes but it would've been nice to be greeted by someone…or anyone for that matter.

Her room was full of colour, loads of posters of her and the gang on them, loads of pictures she'd have pinned up from children's parties in the past that contained the birthday boy or girl along with Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy and herself huddled together. Unused party hats on her table and packs of unused balloons packed neatly in a box. Confetti everywhere but in a controlled state. She also had a TV that she took from the security office and made it her own, she didn't get many channels but it was better than nothing…a few DVD's but not much, a lot of cooking books…but each object gave a flare of colour, which she loved but couldn't say the same for the other rooms.

Chica sat on the edge of her bed and turn to look at a picture on her bedside desk, a picture of the her and the other three, making peace signs and smiling at the camera, another picture where they were huddled together, like a family…those were the times they had fun…everything was right but more to the point, it was perfect. She gently lifted the picture and just stared at it. Those were great times. It then made her think of the nightmares she had and was always the same…the way Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy would harm her, punch her…break her heart and it always ended with her being dismantled….though sometimes the worst ones was when Foxy would take advantage of her, touching her body in ways that weren't natural and then forcing himself inside her…in graphic detail. She never understood why she couldn't wake up from that moment…or why it was always her head being ripped off when she did…then again, she never understood why she'd have nightmares about her old friends doing that stuff to her…they were a family and would never harm Chica, but her mind seems to make these images to torture her and remind her that she is alone…and maybe her friends went away because of her…maybe that's why her subconsioness is making all this stuff up. Was it her fault the others were taken away? She realized that she wouldn't get an answer. She formed a little tear in her eyes and shook her head slightly.

CHICA: Is…is it because of me…you guys went? It…was… it was my f-fault…

She asked this knowing she wouldn't get an answer. She sniffed and wiped the tears from eyes and put the picture down. She sighed and went to a drawer and pulled out a towel and headed to the shower.

The shower just about produced hot water, everyday she saw this as a bonus as she knew that one day the hot water would be cut off but always took advantage of this. After, she would quickly dry off her body and put her pink panties on and then grab one of two bibs, that she had loads of…she'd always pick the "Let's Party" bib as it seemed to give her a little hope and seemed more positive…the "Let's Eat" bib seem to make her unnerved and she felt that it scared the children…then again, she was a chunky chicken until they redesigned her and boosted her confidence…still the same old Chica but kids weren't so casual around her anymore, even she'd admit she look to scary…with those black circle eyes and a beak jaw that looked dislocated. After getting changed, she headed towards the kitchen.

The kitchen was a major mess, cookery pots piling most sinks, food was moulding, crockery was everywhere, the floor looked flooded but probably due to the leaky ceiling when it rained. Chica had her little corner though and was nice an tidy, the sink she used was spotless, as was her work bench, cooking area, ovens and the fridgefreezer…most of the food though was just cans and maybe a few other bits that could be store in frozen tempetures until there sell-by date but it was good food nonetheless and Chica was an amazing cook…though, she knew no one else would eat them, she'd bake anyway…a few pizza's and cupcakes…she just felt that she needed something to do, something that she loved doing and something that made her…useful, even if no one would appreciate it but this was her routine: Wake up from nightmares, sleep as much as she could, wake up, shower, change, prep the kitchen, cook, eat, look around the rooms, clean a few, check the security camera's (Which she found pointless to have on but didn't know how to turn them off) watch TV if signal was, sleep, Wake up from nightmares, sleep as much as she could, wake up, shower, change, prep the kitchen, cook, eat, look around the rooms, clean a few, check the security camera's, watch TV if signal was, sleep, wake up from nightmares…that was her daily routine, only the odd few bits like change a light bulb but otherwise it was a boring lifestyle…she just wanted things to go back to normal like they were supposed to…a building full off children, with happiness and joy….her friends laughing and singing…but no.