Chapter 1

A FEW NOTES BEFORE YOU READ THIS:

1: Timeline is irreverent. I'm using the updated models from FNAF 2 e.g Blue Bonnie, Slim Chica. I never liked the idea that FNAF 2 was a prequel, though it is a great game.

2: Some characters may be OOP or OTT. It is my fanfic and I control the characters actions.

3: This is NOT a sequel to Interview of a Night Guard, nor does it have any connections...this is a whole brand new story.

4: I do NOT own the characters, they belong to Scott Cawthon.

5: I'm sorry if this title has been used else where, it suits the story.

Chica fell hard to the floor, she whimpered as she covered her eye with her hand, she could feel it was cracked. She started to sob, tears rolling down her plastic rosy cheek. She looked up, seeing Freddy shaking his hand, obviously the hand he used to punch her. She smiled a wicked smile, showing his white teeth in a gritted grin. Bonnie and Foxy stood behind him, all with evil smiles, a look of satisfaction at Chica's pain. She tried crawling away but the three mascots just took steps closer, until she was cowardly into a corner.

CHICA: F-Freddy...p-please...why are you doing this?

FREDDY: We're just having a bit of fun, Chica. That's all. We just want to see you suffer!

CHICA: But...but why?

BONNIE: We don't like you, we've never liked you.

CHICA: B-But I've done n-nothing to you, I've done nothing but love and respect you and slaved over you. I cook you food...I clean...

FOXY: Aye lass, but ye food is nothin' but garbage.

BONNIE: We hate it! Your cooking is terrible. Your an awful cook!

CHICA: No...that's not true...

FREDDY: The children hate your food! You poison the children with your filthy pizza's and cupcakes. They hate it...and they hate you!

CHICA: No...

FREDDY: It's true, they can't stand you and neither can we!

CHICA: (Flooding with tears, shaking her head) No...no...

BONNIE: Aw look you two...she's crying, boo-hoo-hooooo, woe is me...(Impersonating Chica) I'm Chica, I'm suppose it to be chicken but people see me as a duck and I'm an ugly duckling...I can't sing to save my life!

CHICA: Shut up! I can sing!

FREDDY: No, you can't!

CHICA: I CAN!

FOXY: No, ye can't! A dead mermaid sounds better.

CHICA: I CAN SING! THE KIDS LOVE ME! AND I COOK GOOD FUCKING FOOD!

FREDDY: Did you hear that lads? She said a curse word. We don't tolerate swearing here at Freddy's Fazbear pizza emporium.

BONNIE: We must punish her! Punch her again, Freddy! Teach her lesson!

FREDDY: With pleasure!

CHICA: No, please Freddy...I'll...I'll improve...I'll-