MIKE: Christ sake...

A few more keys...no avail.

MIKE: Oh, come on...

Three more keys later.

MIKE: This is getting stupid!

Only one key left he hadn't tried.

MIKE: If this doesn't work...I'm off!

He puts the key in, it slots in nicely, he turns it and then hears a click, a wonderful sound to his ears, he'd found the right key. He sighed happily in relief.

MIKE: Oh, Thank God for that! Typical it was the last key.

He pushed the door open and stepped inside. He couldn't see a thing, he kept the door open slightly just to let a little bit of light in, which wasn't much but he could see the outline of the room...it seemed to be a corridor, he felt the walls, rubbing his hands up and down, until he felt a small metal box-like cube, with long wires sticking out and running up to the ceiling...yes, it was the switch and quickly switched it on...the lights flickered at first and then brighten up the room: It was a small corridor and the first thing he noticed was how messy the place was...boxes everywhere, moldy food with flies over it...damp going up the walls, tiles on the floor cracked...dust everywhere. Mike didn't really have time to look around and just searched for the security office, which he found easily...since it was the first door he looked. He opened the door and walked in.

The room seemed more nicer than the corridor, Mike figured he could check the rooms out later himself after he settled in. The chair was a swivel one, black but ripped at the top, like a cat or dog clawed it...nah, the rips were to big...maybe a...bear?

Mike shrugged at this, if a little nervy seeing the chair like this, he inspected it closer and it appeared to have some small spot-lets of what looked like was dried blood...Mike figured that was a crazy idea and that his imagination was getting the best of him, so he shrugged off. He sat down at a table that had a few items on it...an old fashion metallic fan, a answering machine along with phone, a torch...a gun?

MIKE: Whoa...

Mike then inspected the gun, he picked it up casually and found it was quite heavy for a small six chamber gun, like the ones the police officers use. He even asked himself if he was actually allowed to use it...and more importantly why on Earth would he need a gun here? It's a shithole, there's nothing here... he checked the gun again, the chamber was loaded.

MIKE: Holy shit, it's loaded, it's actually load! This is the real deal...

Mike put the gun down, he wasn't really trusting himself with this object...an object that could damage and kill anything, he gently put the gun down and then looked at the answering machine...it had one message flashing in front of him. He pressed it...within a few seconds he heard a voice...the same voice that he spoke to when inquiring about the job.

PHONE GUY: Uh...hello? Hello? Uh... hi. First off thanks for applying for this job, we really appreciate you taking up this...wonderful opportunity. I just need to...uh...read the disclaimer, it's...you know, it's to cover the company backs, it's mandatory that I read this so...*Ahem* Welcome to the Night Guard watchman for Freddy Fazbears...uh...Employers are responsible for the health and safety of their employees while they are at work. Your employees may be injured at work or they, or your former employees, may become ill as a result of their work while in your employment. So...they might try to claim compensation from you if they believe you are responsible. The Employers' Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act 1969 ensures that you have at least a minimum level of insurance cover against any such claims.