Tired Of Loving You

Start from the beginning

George crossed his arms. "You never want to play when I'm naked!" He joked inappropriately. It was true, they didn't get intimate anymore.

Dream rolled his eyes. "Wear the blue robes at least."

George sighed and clothed his character. "Fine, are you happy?"

"Yes." Dream was glad he didn't have to stare at a pixilated penis anymore.

George added a couple more details. Such as a ring to reflect his love in real life. Then a set of big angel wings, because they looked cool.

-

They played the game for 2 hours together. Surprisingly it went smoothly. They had fun, and shared a bunch of giggles together. It couldn't last forever though.

Dream signed off of the game. "I'm going to take a shower."

George was still in a silly mood from the game, so he had to say the forbidden phrase. "Without me?"

Dream got up and closed his laptop. "Yeah, without you." He said lightheartedly and went to the bathroom.

George went to the living room and sat on the couch. He was feeling much better. Playing the game with Dream gave him a sense of bonding again. He really needed that. They both did.

He got thirsty while waiting for Dream and went to the kitchen. As anyone would, he reached for a glass. In the process he knocked down another cup by accident. He watched it smash on the ground, immediately his life flashed before his eyes.

It was Dream's teacup. Dream didn't drink tea often, but the cup was a keepsake. It was given to him by his biological mom. The cup was very important to Dream, as he grew up in an adoptive family. Not that it was a hard childhood, Puffy was an amazing mother. He just cherished the gift from the woman that gave birth to him.

George kneeled down and started sweeping up the shattered teacup into a pile. Using just his hands. He picked up the pieces and laid them on the table. Wondering if they could have it fixed. His mind was too busy to notice he was cut by the glass.

Dream's shower seemed shorter than usual. When he came out and saw the look of distress on George's face, he worried. "What's wrong baby?"

It was rare for Dream to use terms of endearment as of lately. George wanted to bathe in the triumphant moment, but he had to ruin it.

He rubbed his arm and looked away timidly. "Dream...I'm so sorry. I accidentally broke..."

Dream looked at the table, and dropped the towel he was using to dry his hair. "George! My teacup!" He went over to count just how many pieces it was in.

"It was an accident, I was just trying to get a cup. I'm so sorry...maybe It can be fixed? Techno and Phil can fix anything if they want to bad enough." George tried to smooth over the tension with a glimpse of hope.

Dream turned to give George a nasty look. "They fix jewelry, old furniture, and occasionally a fucking car. Not teacups."

George looked down at his hands, finally seeing the blood. He hoped that would get Dream to show him empathy. "They probably still could try..." He got a paper towel and held it on the cut. Trying to get Dream to notice he was hurt.

Dream mourned his teacup for 3 minutes before looking up. "Did you get cut?"

George held up the bloody tissue. "You tell me."