05. hide

The pearl necklace I decided to take off my neck after having a weird dream in the moonlight.

Since I wear this necklace. I felt strange sensations in my body.

At night, it made me go to another world, my body became light. But tonight was something else.

It's been a few days since I had a dream but with this necklace, it seems that the dream wanted to give me a message or even a continuation of the dream I had had not so long ago.

But I rather hide it because of my mother I completely forgot to hide it. My mom is special because if she notices me wearing something she can't remember I bought or bought, she'll know. She might think I stole it.

The night when the moon came out, my schoolboy intended to shine but not in a normal way but really with a high intensity as it reflected a reflection of colour.

In my dream, there was always a hand that appeared touching my cheek in a thoughtful way. I could tell it was a woman's hand because of her fingernails and the way her hands were quite feminine. In the background, there was always a moon or the reflections of the stars. Maybe that's why I always had weird dreams when I wore the necklace.

After the accident I felt that my brother and I were moving away from the fact that we spoke less, he always left earlier than me in the morning. He was always accompanied by Nerida. In fact, that's the impression he gives me of the fact that because the only times I've seen him, he was talking to her and didn't give me a look.

Speaking of Nerida after meeting her in the field full of colourful flowers I never saw her again, maybe it's because we only have the art and photography class in common and that her two classes we don't get them often.

"What are you thinking about ?" Alejandro asked me the question.

"Why are you asking me this?" coming out of my bubble, aie my neck hurts, quietly stretching my neck and my wrist which was pressed hard by my head

"Because it's been more than ten minutes that you've been in the moon without having done anything that the teacher asked us to do.

"It's not my fault, we're in math class, and you know very well how math isn't my thing." I sigh, tired of not having enough sleep today.

"What's wrong with you," touching my forehead, I recoil against his touch. "Nothing, I just didn't sleep very well, it's all" pulling his hand to my forehead.

"You're sure looking at me with a worrying look, yes don't worry" gave him a weak smile. For the next few minutes, I tried to listen to the math lesson, but it was difficult as my attention kept turning to the window. The teacher had announced that we would have a mini test in 4 days, and I was really not prepared for that. Fuck math!

Coming out of math class heading into my next period, but before I could head, my phone vibrated in my pocket, and my brother called me. I headed to the bathroom to take the call.

"Yes ?" I had difficulty understanding what he was asking me because he seemed out of breath.

"Why do you look out of breath, are you running? Wait, don't tell me that you're in the middle of sexual activity?" Yes sexual, once my brother had called me without doing it on purpose, picking up the phone, I noticed that it was done accidentally because of the noise they were making him and his girlfriend or rather his ex-girlfriend.

"No you're sick I wouldn't make the same mistake again, especially after you blackmailed me for 2 months straight I'm not risking myself ever again."

I chuckle at the faded memories of that. It was a damn good time!