15♡»- Confrontation

Magsimula sa umpisa

You

Okay

Are you sure? Just talk to him okay- don't get into a fight or anything. You looked as if you were going to punch him earlier.

Kita Shinsuke

Kita Shinsuke

Why do you have a picture of Suna?

I'm not a violent man, I'm only going to talk to him. Did you ask him yet?

You

No comment.

He said to meet him at the convenience store outside our school.

Kita Shinsuke

Okay. I'm going out to talk to him.

﹥ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡̩̥̩ 

Kita turned to the digital clock positioned by his bedside table, planting the time in his head as he sat up from his mattress. The clock had yet turned Six, he still had time until dinner. Kita grabbed a hoodie from the closet, the days were growing colder after all. Strolling past the rooms and down the flight of stairs, Kita found his grandmother fixing dinner in the kitchen.

He halted, calling out her name. "Oh, where are you going? It's already late?" Yumie frowned ever so slightly, it was out of character for her grandson to go out so late. Let alone at a school night with exams approaching.

"I'll be back soon granny," Kita reassured her. Yumie hummed, signaling for her grandson to come closer. With a gentle pat on the back, she bid her grandson goodbye. "Who will you be meeting?" She asked, out of concern. "Sato Daisuke, we won't take long."Knowing that Sato was a reasonable boy, Yumie trusted that they were on good terms. She did not push the topic further as Kita seemed to be in a hurry. "Okay, be careful."

Kita jogged towards the brightly lit store, even from a distance he could see Sato's impatient strides. He gripped his jacket tighter, feeling the sudden rush of cold. It only took him a few minutes to reach the shop, Kita didn't want to keep his grandmother waiting. The teen behind the counter greeted him with a polite but brief nod, exhausted and stressed with the chaotic heaps of written notes.

That reminded kita that he was supposed to be studying for his exams, yet here he was, leaving his home to confront a man.

Kita had managed to calm down after that unexpected confession from Sato, although he's still offended with how Sato took advantage of his situation. With the sound of the glass doors opening with a distinct screech, Sato turned, eyes lighting up for a split second before an expression of pure disgust filled his face. Sato's face was honest of showing how disappointed he was to see Kita.