1 | First Time For Everything

Start from the beginning

The "mess" being my repetitive evasion from that stupid menace All For One.

The first time I came face to face with the man, I honestly froze over in fear. His aura was pure evil. He spoke in a monotone and had an air of confidence surrounding him as if he was unstoppable. The experience had me shaken to my core.

However, after seeing him time and time again through multiple timelines, it got old. He'd say the same thing over and over again. The same stupid monologue that he just had to get his hands on my quirk to become the oh-so-powerful demon king he always dreamed of becoming.

But I never did grant him time to steal my quirk.

Ever since that night when the training camp got attacked, I've been jumping forward and backward through time like a damn bunny trying to get it right. To secure not only my future, but humanity's future. I have to admit there were a few close calls, but I always managed to evade capture - and sometimes death - just in time to jump backwards and restart my mission.

If he ever manages to acquire my quirk, he could jump to any point in his lifetime and change things to his benefit. . . It will be the end of society and possibly the world as we know it.

But before I get ahead of myself, let me take you back to when I turned five. My original timeline I thought was my only timeline when I joined UA's Hero course. When I made friends and grew alongside them. When I thought seeing the future was the only application of my quirk.

And when I thought I was the main character in my own story.

.

.

.

\\ Original Timeline //
\\ In Rini's Home //

.

.

.

"Lunch is almost ready!" My mother, Aimi Otani, hollered in a jovial voice from the kitchen.

"Alright, we're coming!" My father, Kaito Otani, hollered back with a smile as he put my girly doll down.

We were on the floor in my bedroom playing heroes and villains with my toys. I would always play the hero role by using an old All Might stuffed doll and the villain role by using an Endeavor stuffed doll since I didn't have any other interesting dolls. . . Also because he looked like a villain to me. And then I'd make my dad play the damsel in distress with one of my girly dolls.

It was a complete role reversal, I know, but my dad didn't care so long as he could see me smile.

"Wait! We can't eat wunch when there's a villain running loose!" I squeaked and mixed my pronunciations as my dad got off the floor.

"But All Might already beat him up. The villain lost-"

"Nooo! The villain needs to go to jail now!" I whined.

"Oh, really? Where's the jail?" My dad stopped and put his hands on his hips in question.

He humored me and waited expectantly for my answer, so I quickly looked around my room to find something.

"Um. . . Um. . ." I trailed with my finger on my chin until I spotted a basket full of junk on my bookshelf.

My eyes lit up when I saw the item, so I quickly crawled across the floor to grab it. With a smile on my face, I dumped the contents out, causing a bit of a ruckus.

Timeless Hero | BNHA OC FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara