I blinked as he put my foot onto his knee. "Woah."

He smirked as he put it around my ankle and I eyed the diamonds all around it, shining beautifully against the lighting in here.

When he was done clipping it he put my leg back down and I blinked at it as he sat down beside me on the bed and I brought my foot up, running my index finger over the most beautiful and most dainty anklet i've ever seen.

"Was it expensive?"

"How much do you consider expensive?" He asks instead and I almost want to wack him.

"Not sure, how much was this?" I ask with a raise of a brow.

He rolled his eyes at me, knowing I wouldn't stop asking until he told me. He held three fingers up and I cocked my head to the side before my eyes widened.

"Three thousand dollars?" I gasped and snorts, looking at me like I was insane. "Thirty."

I think I heard wrong, because there is no fucking way he just meant twenty thousand dollars.

"Thirty what?"

"Thirty grand."

No.

No way in hell.

I stare up at him, waiting for him to say it was a joke.

But Rhys wasn't much of a freaking jokester anyway so I realized a few seconds later that he was serious.

"That's a lot of money for something thats just hanging around my ankle Emrhys." I say, pointing to it and he shrugs, "Sounds like you're insulting me." He says instead and I rolled my eyes, "Insulting you?"

"By saying thats a lot of money."

I scoff loudly and he smirks, but I couldn't help my smile as I look at it again.

I stand up and move over to him, his hands moving over my waist to hold me as I sit on his lap, pressing a kiss to lips, then another, careful to not press hard enough to smear my lipstick.

"Thank you." I say as I cup his jaw between my hands.

"I told you not to thank me."

I blushed as I looked up to him. "But its manners."

He kisses my forehead easily since my bangs are clipped back and I smile. "It sounds like im doing you a favor, which im not, you're my girlfriend Calli, I want to give you everything."

"Everything is a lot Emrhys." I tease him, sliding my hands down and playing with his tie, rolling it up before I let it fall back down.

The ends of his lips tilt upwards at the ends, "I'll manage."

"Arrogant bastard." I say softly and he snorts, leaning closer and kissing my neck softly, a kiss so gentle that it almost feels like butterfly kisses instead.

He moves his lips lower down from my neck and to my collarbone, kissing softly across the skin there, his hands coming up and sliding the robe off my shoulder so he has better access to my skin and then his hands move to the robes front.