Chapter 10. His Confidence

My first attempt at writing smut. It's not too graphic but nevertheless, be kind. I tried. Vote and comment :)

"Am I turning you on?" His question lingered in the air with the sound of our heavy panting breaths, a steady reminder of just how close we stood. The slightest movement would cause certain areas of our bodies to meet and when they did, a warmth I've never experienced would erupt inside of me.

You'd think one of us would step back but he didn't move, nor did I.

His breath.... his... breath. My god. Every time he would exhale the slight gust of air would tickle my ear and travel down the side of my neck sending me to a place of pure ecstasy. It took everything in me to keep my head from leaning back in pleasure and let the small moan threaten to expose my desire for more escape.

"Spencer." He breathed into my ear. "Is this what you want?" He continued with his seductive and torturous words as he pushed his pelvis against mine. It was then I realized he too was at full salute and when he rubbed our hard members together, even through the thin fabric of our boxers, I couldn't help it any longer and the moan I so desperately tried to keep at bay escaped the confines of my throat.

"Mmmm." He hummed. "I thought so."

Fuck. Who is this even? This is not the Cooper I know. Everything about him at this very moment seemed different. He was sexy and seductive. His confidence was ever so present in his voice and his movements. Yes we have had sex before but this was more. This was a side of Cooper I didn't know existed and dare I admit... I liked it. Too much!

When the warmth of his breath left my side and he took a small step back I thought maybe, just maybe he had the strength to stop this. The strength I for some reason did not... but I was wrong.

Unable to look at him, I kept my eyes down to his chest. I felt his fingers gently touch my right bicep and tickle down my arm, stopping at my wrist. He then held my wrist in his hand ever so delicately and moved upwards towards his chest, resting it there. I knew I was done for. He slowly moved my hand over his chest and downward. Just as the corner of my hand grazed against one of his nipples, he released his grip allowing my hand free to do what it wanted.

I wanted to pull my hand away. I really did but I just couldn't. My body wouldn't allow it despite the internal battle in my mind telling me this was wrong. So wrong.

Without his assistance, my hand continued its decent southward. Lightly grazing over his pecks, to his eight-pack. I closed my eyes to memorize each and every bit of his muscular core, as though it may be the last time I would have the pleasure of doing so. When I felt the elastic top of his boxers I almost stopped. Almost...

"Go ahead." He whispered ever so slightly. His breath caught my lips this time and I opened my eyes. When our eyes met, I saw the lust in his and wondered if he saw them in mine too. He did.

"Go ahead." He repeated. "You know you want to."

And so I did. My fingers past the threshold of his boxers and met with the tip of his manhood. At the touch, it jumped slightly and pumped out pre-cum. "Fuck." Cooper moaned.

I continued with my fingers gazing down his shaft until I was met with his base. I grabbed his full length in my hands, still under his boxers and Cooper let out another moan.

Both his hands found their way to the top of my boxers. With his thumbs, he pushed into my v-line and pushed them under the elastic. Slowly, he pulled at them. First over the tip of my hardened member and then he moved them to the back and pulled down. Before I knew it, my boxers fell to the floor around my ankles. Instinctively, I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side and then did the same for Cooper. Before long, we were both as naked as the day we were born; my hand back on Cooper's erection before I had time to process.

"I'm going to touch you now." Cooper said almost as though he was asking permission. I didn't respond. I couldn't but when he caught my eyes he knew... consent was more than given.

The moment his hand grabbed my throbbing manhood, another moan escaped my lips and my hand on his instinct moved up and down. He mirrored my action and soon we were both heavily panting, pleasuring one another.

The movement of our hands increased and the ecstasy of the feeling intensified; we found ourselves in need of stability. With our free hands, we grabbed the back of each other's neck and held on tight. Our foreheads now pressed up against one another's, and most shockingly, our eyes met and locked. This was fucking intense.

"Coop." I moaned. "Sh-shit... Co-Coop." I couldn't help but express aloud the pleasure rushing through me.

"Say it... s-say, say i-it againnnn, Spence. Say. My. Name." Cooper requested.

"C-Co-Cooper." I obliged.

A warmth went through me and settled in my lower region. "I thi-think. Fuckkk. Coop, I'm gann-"

"Me t-to" Cooper responded.

The hot build-up made it's way up and out of me with a force so strong it broke the gaze Cooper and I shared. As my orgasm intensified and shot out, the last thing I saw before my eyes closed was Cooper's eyes rolling up into the back of his head.

The sound of our moans harmonizing together in the air was music to my ears. With a few more pumps we both finished.

With our foreheads still touching and our hands around the back of each other's neck for support, the high I felt came crashing down when I finally opened my eyes. The reality of the situation hit me like a ton of bricks. Met with Cooper's eyes, he held a look I could not decipher.

Without words, he pulled away and stepped back. He then moved to grab something off the floor. I was frozen in place. I hadn't even noticed when we removed our hands from one another. The next thing I knew something was thrown in my face. When it hit me, I felt the light fabric begin to fall and instinctively I caught it before it hit the ground. My boxers.

"Use that to clean yourself up." Cooper broke the silence, his voice void of emotion.

Not a minute later a pair of clean boxers were thrown my way. With the same tone, I was told to put them on. Cooper then passed me and crawled into bed. I remained in place having just finished cleaning myself off and slowly began putting on the clean pair of boxers.

I turned towards Cooper who was now laying in bed under the covers. "Cooper?" I asked. My voice, hesitant and uncertain.

"Please don't, Spencer. I'm not in the mood."

What?! Is he kidding me right now? We have to talk about this. This was... different. Much different. We may have only jerked each other off but this needed to be discussed. We promised this wouldn't happen again and that it would be left behind on the trip. I needed-

"Stop it Spencer. I can hear the wheels in your head turning. I don't want to talk about it. Why don't you call, Jess?" He snapped.

"Jess?" I was suddenly more conscious and clear headed than before. "We cannot tell Jess about this!"

SHE WILL KILL ME.

Cooper fake laughed. "We?" He spat, still snuggled up in bed not even bothering to look up at me. "Funny you say we. Like I have a say in who and what you tell people."

At that I was speechless. He was right. It is rare I ever find myself in a situation with Cooper where I am in the wrong. I'm not saying I am perfect by any means but the few times he and I have had disagreements, it's usually because of something he did that got himself or the two of us into trouble. This however, he had every right to be angry at me for but I was still too shaken up by the events that took place minutes ago to comprehend that he could still be upset about it.

Feeling defeated, after I turned off the light, I made my way into the bed and under the covers. I turned towards Cooper who was still in the same position he had been.

"Do-do you want to be little spoon?" I asked, my voice sounding nothing like my own. Sheepish and shy.

He replied with one word and his tone was emotionless again. "Sure."

I moved to him and cuddled up with his back against my chest. "Night Coop."

"Night."