Somno (NamGi)(Omegaverse)(NSFW)

Start from the beginning

Yoongi had originally just agreed to it, cause he wanted to make Namjoon happy, but after the first time, he had learned a few things about himself. One of those things was the fact that apperently there was nothing hotter than fucking or breeding Namjoon while he was still asleep, having the cute omega wake up on his cock, or even better, barely waking up, just whining for Yoongi to fill him.

Yeah, that is what he wanted.

And it was what he could have, after all, that was what the red wristband meant.

Who was Yoongi to deny Namjoon what he so clearly wanted, there was no way that he had that much self-control, there just wasn't.

It didn't take him more than a few seconds to undress himself, not caring that Seokjin would scold him in the morning for leaving his clothes on the ground, but that really was not something he could think about at that moment, after all, Yoongi had way more important things to think about.

Warm, pink things with cooling cum leaking from it.

A little kitten-like snore knocked Yoongi out of his thought about exactly what he was seeing. He really needed to spend more time doing and less time thinking about doing it.

Crawling onto the bed, he first stopped when he was hovering above Namjoon, hand on either side of his head, while he made himself comfortable between the omegas legs.

He was already so hard, that when his cock touched the side of Namjoon's leg, Yoongi couldn't hold in a little groan, before leaning down and pressing a kiss to Namjoon's cheek, taking a hold of himself, guiding his cock to exactly where he wanted it.

Namjoon wasn't really tired, not the bone-deep tiredness and exhaustion that came from being an idol, that definitely did not get enough sleep. He was... comfortably tired, sleepy, there wasn't really a good way of explaining it.

It was that form of tiredness, where you want to sleep, but you don't need to sleep, it was a rare feeling as an idol.

It was Namjoon's favourite feeling.

No that was a lie, the feeling that he was slowly waking up to was his favourite feeling, the warm comfortable feeling of a cock buried inside of him, with his own slick making the entrance of said cock easy as pie.

"mmh, Yoongi?" Namjoon moaned out in a soft voice, well it was what he tried to moan out, in all honesty, it was probably a little hard to hear what he was saying with his voice still sleep rough and quiet.

Still, Namjoon knew for a fact that it was Yoongi, his pack alpha was there with him, the heavy scent of cinnamon that wall all pure Yoongi laying thick in the room, if a scent could give a hug, that was what Yoongi's scent was doing. Mixing perfectly with that of Namjoon's soft peaches.

There was just a little hint of mint, to the right of Namjoon's still half asleep body, showing that Jungkook had not left after he had been done earlier. Oh, that was what got so much Yoongi going so much, that did make sense.

"Hey, Joonie didn't mean to wake you." Yoongi's voice was breathy, half cut off with his own groan as he was clearly trying to keep his noises in as much as possible, as his dick rammed into Namjoon's prostate in the perfect way.

Namjoon and Yoongi were the ones who had founded the pack, the ones who had been together first, which meant that they were the ones who knew each other the best. All of BTS fucked Namjoon well, there was no doubt about, maybe he was a bit spoiled, being the only omega with 6 alphas did kinda make him that way.

Still, none of them fucked him the exact way Yoongi fucked him, none of them knew his body exactly the way Yoongi did, none of them could nail his prostate exactly that way, drag their half-inflated knot against Namjoon's already used opening in just the way that Yoongi could.

Namjoon tried to say something, as he reached overrun a hand through Jungkook's hair where the sleep baby alpha was resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder still soundly asleep, on unlikely to wake up.

Really, one orgasm, and Jungkook would sleep well until somebody physically woke him up, that was just how he was.

None of Namjoon's words wanted to come out of him, outside of little moans and yawns, in reality, he probably wasn't really awake, half asleep, and half just enjoying what Yoongi was doing to his body.

Wet kisses were pressed into his neck, covering both his scent gland there and the pack bite Yoongi had put on him so many years ago, earning himself a soft moan of his name from Namjoon.

"Knot?" Half yawning, half asking, and maybe a little bit begging, Namjoon questioned. Not to surprise anybody. Barely awake, Namjoon's instincts had taken over more than anything, one of the reasons that he loved somnophilia so much was the lazy and relaxed feeling he had when he half woke up during it.

His brain not even attempting to think about what the 'right' thing to do or say was, never feeling self-conscious, just giving in to all of his instincts, just getting to enjoy the feeling of what exactly was going on, and it was perfect.

"I will knot you good and tight baby." Yoongi's out of breath voice panted into his ear, as he sped up the thrust of his hips "just a bit longer, just relax, then you can go back to sleep."

With every pull of Yoongi's hips, Namjoon could feel the alphas knot slowly expanding and catching on his rim, Namjoon wasn't even sure what he was saying, let alone if it was even Korean, all he knew is that he needed Yoongi to knot him, fill him with cum and the cuddle him while they slept.

It was honestly kinda amazing that Jungkook managed to not wake up during any of what was going on, but then again, the younger alpha had always been able to sleep through the end of the world, so maybe it wasn't that surprising.

Namjoon did a middle thing between moaning and yawning that he would normally feel self-conscious about, but in the state, he was in, he didn't care about as he just relaxed, letting Yoongi do exactly what he wanted to with his body.

The slack and relaxed way of Namjoon's body, still half asleep with little moany yawns really got to Yoongi, and it didn't take much more before he did exactly as he promised, coming deep inside of Namjoon, letting his knot inflate to its full size locking him in place, unable to separate them until the knot deflated again.

Groaning Namjoon's name into the omega's neck, he let himself rest on top of Namjoon's buried his face in those glorious pecs, trusting that even asleep, his weight was nowhere close to too heavy for Namjoon to deal with.

"Want me to finish you off?" the words were mumbled into the flesh peaks that Yoongi would happily die being suffocated by.

"Sleep now." was all Namjoon mumbled, as he made himself comfortable under Yoongi, and what more could Yoongi do, than follow his omega's words, closing his eyes and breathing in the sweet scent of