Sauna with Genshin men (smutt)

It was right in the middle of winter, fresh snow covered the ground to both Mondstadt and Liyue. Luckily, there was a new sauna at the end of Dragon spine. After checking with Katheryn at the Adventurers Guild if there were any commissions, you made your way to the relaxing sauna for a calm spa day just for you. The sauna was a lot bigger than expected, a large room with stone fencing, beautiful cherry blossom trees, and a very hot pool waiting for you. You made your way to the smooth stone steps while tossing your towel somewhere off to the side and setting your neatly folded clothes with your (vision type) vision laying on top. The hot water nipped at your freezing toes and fingertips. With a satisfied sigh, you slowly sank into this very relaxing state of warmth from the harsh winter.

"Now this is just what I needed." you leaned back on a stone and closed your eyes.

Everything was peaceful....for a moment.

"Says the most wanted fugitive in inazuma,"

"Hmm? Are you just envious that I got to leave inazuma and not be a housewife unlike you?"

"I told you it's not like that!-"

Those voices...Thoma and Kazuha? They were getting closer- oh crap. You quickly sank deeper into the water until just your nose was above the water. The door opened, and it sounded like more than two pairs of feet...

You gave a quick side glance to see colors that were all too familiar. The scarlet haired man, the tall man with a eye patch, Zhonglis unique color scheme, Childes fatui mask, and-

"You bicker like children, it's mildly annoying." there was no mistaking that anger, it was Xiao.

You quickly tore your eyes away once you realized they were now undressing. Even if you snuck away, how would you get your clothes before they noticed them? You leaned forward and looked around for your towel, maybe if you could get to it quickly-

"Oh? (f/n), I wouldn't expect to see you here." Childe picked up your vision and waved it in front of him.

You spun your head around, to the sight of a very shirtless Childe in nothing but a towel, walking closer after putting your vision back.

"Uh, yeah, I just wanted to check out the sauna." you averted your gaze before your eyes could travel elsewhere. You discreetly kept looking for your towel.

Soon the other men began to hop in the sauna one by one, you tried every hard not to look as your peripheral vision couldn't stop staring at the mens' genitalia getting scorched by the hot springs. You had now covered your chest and closed your legs and started at the very interesting rocks that surrounded the room. Diluc sat up and pulled his hair into a high ponytail, and calmly leaned back with his arms outstretched behind him.

'His physique is so lean and fit, probably from wielding a claymore for all these years.' you shook your head softly and forced yourself to look away. Zhongli paid no mind to Kaeya and Childe talking to him about something, he only sipped his tea cup. You studied his sculpted chest and shoulders, with his long hair out of its low ponytail it really brought out those muscles.

You covered your face in your hands, 'what do I do with all these attractive men?'

You felt a pair of hands pull your wrists from your sweating face. "Is something the matter, (f/n)?" Kaeya asked, in almost a teasing way. As if he knew. You shook your head, Kaeya stared down at you with his famous smirk.

"C'mon now, don't scare the poor thing!" Childe clapped Kaeya on the shoulder and looked down at you now, his wet hair was messy and the water slowly dripped down his chest and down to- you felt your face get hot and looked away. Thoma scooched over right next to you and swung his arm around your shoulders.