Ch.10

(no one's p.o.v.)

After a few days of hesitating and thinking of how to apologize to a certain ebony hedgehog, Eggman finally decided tonight was the night he was gonna apologize for his actions days before. A full sincere and heartfelt as possible apology hoping the hedgehog would accept this apology.

(Eggman pov)

'I can't believe I am doing this but it's for sonic not for me' I sighed as I hesitate to knock on the door of Rouge's and Shadow's house. Out of nowhere, the door swung open showing me the bat diva looking behind her as she says her farewell to Shadow not noticing me in front of her. 

I raise my eyebrow at her in confusion as she looks up at me in shock and closes the door behind her. 

"Hi Eggie, what are you doing here? To hurt shadow even more?" 

I laugh a bit "No I came to talk to shadow and apologize for my actions towards him." She looked at me in shock and notices my sincere and serious face then she sighs "Alright then just a bit he's still kinda moody that his future father-in-law ruined things for his future." 

She smirked as my eyes widened a bit then coughed. "Very well farewell rouge" She walks pasts me and waves behind her "Be nice to the edgelord Robotnik buh-bye." She flies off to the distance and then shrugged thinking she went to go treasure hunting or something. 

(no one's p.o.v.)

After hesitating for a couple of seconds he sighs and does soft knocks on the door. He hears grumbling and something about a dumb bat guessing shadow was talking about rouge then as  the door swings open he hears "Rouge what did you forget this ti...me.." 

Shadow and Eggman stand there...awkwardly until shadow grumbles and starts to close the door not noticing the doctor's foot in the doorway. Shadow sighs then says softly yet sternly hiding behind the door "Get your foot out of my door Doctor, I don't wanna see you or sonic for a while." 

Shadow hears a sigh then hears Eggman try to talk to him "Shadow I came to apologize for my actions towards you days ago. I...I just did it to protect my sons after what happened during the black arms attack I was blinded on how you could've hurt everyone but you're on the good side. However...I would suggest go and see sonic..he's shut everyone out and I'm worried about him." 

Shadow's ears perk at his ex-boyfriend's state he stays quiet waiting for the man to finish as he heard another sigh. "If tails and I can't reach to my son he'll open up to you shadow I will wait for you at the laboratory goodbye shadow goodnight." Eggman slides his foot out and walks back home leaving the ebony hedgehog to himself with his decision. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh hi sorry for not posting a chapter for a while things have been hectic but I've seen all your support you have given me and I appreciate it with all of my heart to see your guys' reaction to the prologue chapter. 

But I can promise one thing this book will be updated from time to time what I can't promise is it won't be frequently. I hope my lovely marshmallows understand. I love all of you take of yourselves drink water and eat food. 

Take care my kiddos momma loves you!