Ch. 3

Previously...
(Shadows p.o.v.)
I was stunned to hear the conversation with faker and Eggman. Never in my mind would I ever guess these two were family from the start and the two tailed fox knows about it?! My thoughts are cut off when I see faker walking off somewhere. I followed him until we reached a...garden? With a green house? Strange. I jump down hiding behind a bush. Then I did the unthinkable and popped out behind faker with my cold expression with my hand on my hip.

Now back to the story!
——————————————
(shadows p.o.v.)
I stood behind faker with my hand my hand with my cold expression not showing no emotion. "Never thought I'd see you here in a million years faker." I smirked as I saw him tense up and freeze in his tracks.

(Sonics p.o.v.)
I froze when I heard none other than my crush shadow the hedgehog behind me. 'Oh shoot! Did I get caught how did he know I was here?!' I thought as I turned around acting like nothing happened. "Oh hiya shads what am I doing here? I like to help Eggman with his garden since he tends to his machines every time." I say hoping he'd buy it. "A garden? The fat man?" He said a bit shocked. I motioned him to follow me as I started filling up the watering can. "Sure when he needs some more veggies or fruits he'll go to the village to get the seeds" I say while watering the crops as I see in the corner of my eye see him nod in understanding. I turn to him as I stand up "wanna help me?" "No thanks I'm go-" "it's calming for u~" I say as he sighs in defeat and helps out.

(No one's p.o.v.)
As the two hedgie rivals tend to the garden Eggman was watching them from a distance smiling softly. He saw the two blush every time they caught a glance of one another knowing they're to shy to admit their feelings for each other. Eggman rolled his eyes at that seeing its taking forever for his son and his son's rival to fall in love. Eggman ordered his robots orbot and cubot to bring them a snack and drinks for the rivals. Then walked inside and sat on his computer watching/listening them have their conversation until shadow asked a question making him panic a little afraid he and sonic have been caught.
—————————————
Wow 2 chapters in one day!! Thank u for all my readers I appreciate and love all of you
♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
What do you think shadows question was? Let me know in the comments down below c: see ya lovelies