Ch. 4

(Previously...)
Eggman ordered his robots orbot and cubot to bring them a snack and drinks for the rivals. Then walked inside and sat on his computer watching/listening to them have their conversation until shadow asked a question making him panic a little afraid he and sonic have been caught.

(Now) (Sonic's p.o.v.)
"So faker wats going on between you and the fat man hm? I know you guys aren't just "arch nemesis'" so don't lie to me." Shadow says to me expressionless with his arms crossed.
"Um...it's kinda complicated..." I said nervously and turn my back to him. I heard my father ring a ringtone and put everything down. I saw shadow confused and smiled a bit. "He's calling us to eat come on. " I walk to the lair where I was raised in hearing footsteps behind me knowing shadow is following me.

(Shadow's p.o.v.)
I followed faker into the lair knowing my presence was known by Eggman. "Wait wait hold on." I grabbed his wrist and he turns to me with a cute head tilt....what?
"What is it shads?" "Tell me what's going on with you and Eggman sonic...please.." sonic looked shocked that I called him by his name. "W-well that's bec-"
(Eggman p.o.v.)
I heard my son say "W-well that's bec-" "Because I'm his father shadow you got a problem with it?" I cut off sonic and put a hand on his head. Shadow and I are having a staring contest until I hear him sigh and shake his head. "Good come along you two it's lunchtime" I walk to the dining room while I wait for them to recover.

(No one's p.o.v.)
It was sonic and shadows turn to have a staring contest. "Did I just hear that correctly..?" Shadow says puzzled. Sonic nods, ears go down pinned to his head, and rubs his arms hugging himself. "No wonder you two disappear during attacks...I get it now" Shadow looks at sonic and was about to say something when sonic cut him off. "If you wanna leave you can shadow you don't have to me ever again if you hate me even if Eggman is my father...if you do leave have a good life..." sonic walks inside without looking back at shadow. Shadow is confused and a bit sad. Shadow teleported home where a seductive albino bat was waiting for him.

(Rouge's p.o.v)

I was cooking diner for me and shadow when I hear him teleport inside looking all confused. 'I wonder what's wrong..' I lower the heat on the stove and walk to him. "Hey handsome you ok? You look confused did something happen?" He looks at me then back at nothing "Something having to do with....sonic..." I knew about his crush on sonic but he won't admit it as usual. "Mind sharing?" He mumbles something "What?" Again "Hun I can't hear you speak up" "HIS FATHER IS OUR ENEMY ROUGE!" He yelled at me while I'm processing what he just screeched at me.

"Exactly" "A-are you serious? Sonic The Hedgehog son of Dr. Eggman the arch enemies....?" "That's what I said rouge...*sigh* I don't know how to react..." He plops on the couch and I sit next to him "w-well did he tell you anything when he told you...?" "He said something about staying out my life and other's life if we hate him for him being the son of his enemy and..." I look at him tearing up a bit and rub his shoulder. "It's ok hun take a breather..." He sighs heavily "And he said he'll stay out of my life... it's like he doesn't know I don't hate him sure I'm lost on how this could happen but never hate him...I wanna be around him rouge..." He leans on me. I rub his arm "I know sweetie...and you will don't worry..let's eat some diner hm? to get your mind off things..." "Okay..." We ate and fell asleep awaiting the next day hoping things will change.
—————————————--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aww, poor shadow 🥺 but at least we know he likes sonic and sonic likes him hmmm êuê. Kay see u later marshmallows! P.S. I didn't post a part last week since I posted 2 parts in one day just an FYI so yeah! Byeee!!