Ch. 7

(No one's p.o.v.)
As soon as the door closes at team darks house Rouge starts bombarding Shadow with questions and shadow answers and finishes with "Rouge please don't squeal promise me." She nods and he sighs "Sonic and I are dating!" He looks at her and she squeals loudly.

"ROUGE I SAID NO SQUEALING!!" She stops and giggles "sorry sorry its just I'm so proud of you handsome! Never thought you'd pull it off!" She realized something "wait what about the others? When do you plan on telling them?"
"We decided to only tell you and Tails as well as Eggman and wait for a while until we can tell everyone I don't know how everyone will react to this I need your support when it happens...please"

She holds his hand in comfort "of course your my friend I'll support you anytime unless you do something stupid to us especially sonic" "I have no intention of hurting my boyfriend in any way possible I assure you Rouge." "Good or I will personally beat your tail. Awww and you called him boyfriend how cute" she giggles as shadow tells her to shut it.

Meanwhile...
(with sonic and tails)

(Tails' p.o.v.)

"YOU AND SHADOW ARE DATING?!" I screamed in excitement. I saw my older brother cover his ears, he nods as he laughs nervously and gulps " you're not mad are you?" I was shocked he asked this.

I shake my head "I'm not mad I want you to be happy with your boyfriend sonic. But how will dad react to it?" I turn to look at him as he froze "I-I don't know...I don't want him to kill shadow tails he just can't..." I put a hand on his shoulder assuringly "hey now...rouge and I will get in his way plus I support you and your relationship sonic even if papa won't..." He hugs me and I hug him back.

"Oh speaking of papa he wants us to sleep at his place for the night since he won't be attacking tomorrow." I nod and put shoes on "let's get going then sonic." We headed to our father's home.

(The next day)

I walk towards the living room and see rouge and shadow standing at the doorway. Shadow and Sonic weren't paying attention to what father was saying as their eyes were locked onto each other. Shadow and rouge walked inside as I sat next to sonic and look at my father.

"Ah, tails breakfast is waiting for you in the kitchen counter in tinfoil enjoy" Father says as he ruffles my bangs like sonic did, I laughed and grabbed my breakfast then walked back to the three.

(Shadow's p.o.v.)

As soon as the lab door slid open I locked onto emerald eyes as they locked into mine admiring each other. After Eggman went to go greet tails we broke our trance and sat on the couch watching tv or at least Rouge and tails were. Sonic and I not so much as we were talking to each other and whatnot.
I wrapped my pinky around his and mumbled so only he can hear "I missed you...I hope your father doesn't kill me when we tell him." He chuckles as I smirked, "don't worry Tails said he will protect you." "Hmph, so did Rouge with you blue." Sonic blushed at the new nickname I gave him just now.

"Alright everyone I know you're not here to just relax at my house especially you and rouge shadow so what's going on?" Eggman says standing in front of us blocking the tv while tapping his foot like sonic does.

(3rd person p.o.v.)
Sonic gets up and sighs heavily "father there's something I need to tell you." Eggman raises a brow at his son while crossing his arms making his son more nervous. "Okay son go on spill it" sonic takes a deep breath and looks down
"shadowandiaredatingpleasedontkillhim" sonic says quickly. Eggman blinked and says "Repeat that but slower sonic please" sonic sighs "father shadow and I are dating please don't kill him."

Silence and tension.

The four friends looked at Eggman waiting for his response and get a sigh of relief.
"Oh my lord Sonic I thought something terrible happened to you. Like a new enemy coming to get you and try to kill you." The four blinked and sighed "but" they tensed once more. Eggman looks at shadow, glares at him, and points a finger at him "If you hurt my son in any way possible I will send my army to come after you got that?"

He threatens shadow while tails, sonic, and rouge get in front of shadow. "Eggman I assure you I would never hurt Sonic in any way possible I love him with my life," Shadow says holding sonic's hand. Eggman growls "good as you should 'cuz if you don't I'm about to be mother gothel and sonic as rapunzel. And keep him here so you won't see him ever again or get near him. Do you understand rodent?"

Shadow's ears perked and growled "What did you say?!" he pulls sonic and plops him on the couch to get him out the way. "I said rodent! what you got a problem?!" Sonic gets up moves in between them "father apologize now! You too shadow!" Shadow hmphs "fine.."

"Sonic has made you weak shadow very very weak!" Eggman mocks and laughs. Shadow charges at him, attacking him while the other three try to pry him off. After Sonic and Rouge separate the two, Shadow and Eggman are sitting across to room tied down to a chair to stop them from fighting. Sonic, Rouge, Tails bandaging each other trying to pry the ebony hedgehog off the evil genius. Sonic storms off to the other room to cool off.