Standard Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

After we climb up the stairs we arrive at Gongenzaka Dojo where Gongenzaka is at the entrance of his Dojo.

Gongenzaka: "I'm tired of waiting for you, Yuya!"

Yuya: "Why did you want me to Duel Gongenzaka? We already Duel tons of times..." 

Nico: "You indeed had many Duels against him...But you never had a real match with him."

Yuya was surprised at Nico Smiley's answer.

Gongenzaka: "Nico is right Yuya! You and I have fought countless times before. But there wasn't any seriousness in those matches. I couldn't seriously fault you for feeling hurt at your father's disappearance. But I realized that feeling pity for you only serves to make me weaker!!"

Yuya: "Make you weaker...?"

Gongenzaka: "It's my fault that I couldn't win that match against LDS. If Reginald loses his Duel against Akaba Reiji, I, the man Gongenzaka would never forgive myself!!" said with a serious look

Yuya: "But it ended as a draw!" said with a sad look

Gongenzaka: "I couldn't win because of this weakness in my heart! Being unable to break away from my weakness is the reason I draw against Yaiba! I must push myself further If I want to get rid of this weakness!" said with a serious look

Nico: "And with that in mind, Gongenzaka-Kun shockingly went as far as betting his entry into the Junior Youth Championship on this fight!"

Then Nico looks at Yuya.

Nico: "He won matches until he was just one away from the 60% win record requirement, then refused any further Duel challenges and waited until Yuya had enough wins!"

Yuya: "What?!"

Nico: "Just one more win! He waited until you were under the same conditions! Simply put, he set it up so that only the one who wins this very Duel can enter the tournament!"

Yuya: "W-Why go that far, Gongenzaka?!"

Gongenzaka: "Because I thought that if I didn't do this much, I wouldn't be able to get a serious match from you...Eventually, I will inherit this Dojo, so this Duel is also a test for honing my Steadfast Dueling! I'll set aside my weakness and defeat you with all I've got because you're my best friend! Prepare yourself, Yuya!"

After the conversation, Nico Smiley dragged them to the Gongenzaka Dojo. After a little speech from Gongenzaka's father, Nico Smiley dragged me somewhere, saying to Yuya that he must Duel without the cheers from everyone. Then Nico and I arrived in the secret room where the all-You show gang was watching.

Nico: "I'll leave you here, Reginald-Kun! Make yourself comfortable!"

Then Nico left for the arena and with that, I opened the secret door to the secret room where everyone is to watch Yuya and Gongenzaka Dueling with one another.

Reginald: "Hey, everyone."

The Kids: "Reginald Nii-chan!"

I see the Kids run up to me and hug me, making me fall to the floor.

Reginald: "Hi Ayu, Tatsuya, Futhosi, and everyone."

I hug the Kids back.

Sora: "Glad you could make it."

Reginald: "Yeah..."

Then I look at Yuya and Gongenzaka Match is about to begin.

Reginald: "Let's see your result in your training, Yuya."