Chapter Eighteen

Începe de la început

"You're so sexy laying below me like this," Oliver moans with his hands fondling my breasts. I sigh at the building in my stomach. His eyes are fixed looking at me concerned. I want to see his face when he comes.

Oliver's pink cheeks and flushed nose is adorable to me. There are beads of sweat on his forehead. He keeps a steady rhythm that speeds as time passes.

"I love when you praise me like that. Don't hold back if you want to get off," I whisper. Oliver shakes his head at what I say.

"You're everything I want and that includes you getting off," He teases my clit again. My body responds with small shakes from the tight circles. His voice is octaves lower. I love the things he says to me. His eyes seep into mine in a haze. I breathe out heavily to keep going.

"What the lady wants, she gets," He continues and doesn't stop. I feel myself begin to twitch and move up. He places his hands on my legs. There's no more pain. A warm feeling churns my stomach and I release.

"That looked like it was really good," Oliver boasts, pushing my hair back. I open my eyes to see him licking his lips with a happy smile.

"I-yeah...good," I say at loss for words. Oliver laughs and re-adjusts himself as he waits for me to come back to. I put my hands to his cheeks where I see him go big and he grins. I kiss him again with a little more force. He pushes back with a hand on mine.

"Are you sore? I mean you look a little sore. I'm not trying to assume," He watches my face. I nod and give him a tired kiss on the forehead. I never knew sex can make you this tired. Oliver gives me a boyish laugh and strokes my cheek. I feel myself wanting to curl up and sleep. Oliver senses that and slowly pulls out. He discards the condom and wipes throughly. I tried getting up and it was a big no. Oliver gives me his hoodie to wear while he goes to throw mine in the washer. I sit up and watch him walk about shirtless.

"Should I stay still so you can see me better?" Oliver gives me a smirking smile.

"No, I'm just still in a daze," I say, getting up to use his bathroom. Oliver takes the old sheet he had on his bed to the laundry bag. I use the bathroom and freshen up. I come back out with my bag in hand. He comes back in with a new sheet that I help put on. We lay back on the bed together. I roll on top of him and he looks me lovingly in the eyes.

"Hey, want to go get something to drink?" He asks, holding my curly strands away from my face. I blush and reply,

"You know I don't drink." He gives me a look while his other hand rubs where my muscles ached earlier. I feel so shy at this moment.

"I'm talking about juice, soda, or even water," He laughs, raising. I'm on my knees and my hands find his back where I trace a pattern of shapes.

"What do you have?" I feel him let go of my hair and caress my behind.

"Coconut water?" He raises a brow. I nod with a smile. We get up and get some coconut water from his fridge and go back to his room to lay down and talk about things that we'll probably never get to do. It still hasn't dawned on us fully that summer is slowly passing by. I pick up both of our empty bottles and throw them out.

"We have ten minutes. I'll drive you back." I don't protest and follow him out to his truck where he takes me home. I grab Max's present and Oceanic while walking with him to the door where I know Papa is counting the time. He hugs me.

"I'll see you later with my present for Max. I'm happy that things didn't end on a bad note today. Love you."

"Me too. I love you too," I smile. I feel relieved and happy on the inside. There's no stress or anxiety so I log it on my phone. I take a deep breath and open the door to Papa. He's standing tall and overbearing.

"You made it back in time. Max is asleep so we should hide the present in the closet. I need help with the cake."

"Sure, let me change," I say, realizing I'm in another one of Oliver's hoodies with a blue color. My favorite color. Papa doesn't say anything as he gathers cake ingredients. I head to the closet and hide Max's gift. As I'm about to take a shower, I get a call. It's Fredrick. Fredrick has been missing for so long. This is scary. This person might not be him.

 This person might not be him