Chapter 31

A/N: Sorry for the spelling mistakes!!

+++

2 Months Later 

I have been getting a lot better in these past 2 months. Tobias and I are getting along a lot better and I have been a better mom and wife. I still see Johanna and I have gotten better with the depression because I take the medicine and do what Johanna tells me. 

As for Caleb, he tried to come to our apartment the day after I found out that he really didn't care about me, like I always thought. I slammed the door in his face and we haven't talked since. I don't really care though. 

The pregnancy is going good. Next month we find out the sex. I hope it is another girl, but I think that Tobias wants a boy. It would make sense why he would want one. I mean, what man would want to live with 3 girls? 

I have also been a lot more happier lately, besides my pregnancy hormones. I am not as mean to all of my friends and loved ones. That being said, I also haven't been to my parents graves yet. I kind of have a feeling that if I do, I might become depressed all over again. 

Today is Briella's 5 birthday! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. It feels like just yesterday that I was in labor with her. Time really does fly. 

+++

I wake up to Briella jumping on our bed. 

"Mommy! Daddy! It is my birthday!!!" she screams excitedly. We laugh at her and Tobias grabs her arm, and then pulls her down and starts tickling her. 

She screams, laughing while her dad keeps tickling her. "I can't breathe!!" she says and Tobias tickles her even more. 

When he finally stops tickling her, she sits up and crosses her arms and stares at him. 

"Happy birthday baby girl!!" he says and she finally cracks a smile. 

"Thank you daddy!!"

"Yes baby girl, happy birthday!! I love you!!" I say and she smiles at me. 

"I love you too, mommy." 

"Let's go make your favorite breakfast!!!" I say and she smiles, excitedly. 

Her favorite breafast is chocholate chip pancakes. I don't make them very often because I can't stand them. I mean I love chocolate, but I don't like pancakes so they don't techincally go together. 

Tobias loves them too, so whenever they want some, he makes some and they eat all day. Briella definitley loves everything chocolate, just like her dad. 

We get out of the bed and walk downstairs. I start to make her food and she watches her favorite TV show, Elmo. I don't know why she loves it so much. 

Once her food is done, I call her in and we eat. Today we are going to have her birthday party here and all of our friends are going to bring over their kids. 

When Briella is finished eating, syrup is everywhere and I take her upstairs and Tobias cleans up the mess down here. 

I bring her into her bathroom and put her in the bathtub, starting to clean her up a little. Once I get her completley free of syrup on her body, I start on her hair.

By the time that we are finished with the bath, she is completly free of syrup. I change her into some black shorts and a black hoodie. I top it off with some sandals and her hair in a braid. 

She runs downstairs to watch TV again. I shake my head and walk into my room. I change into some yoga pants and a black long sleeved shirts with some sandals.