Chapter 27

The next day when I wake up, I start to get ready for the funeral. We decided to have the funeral early in the day so that we could have the rest of the day to ourselves. Caleb and I will both say something at the funeral and I am so nervous. I don't know how I will be able to talk without breaking apart. But my parents wanted us to speak, so I am going to for them. 

I take a quick shower, not putting on makeup, and put on another black dress for today and some heels. I curl my hair and then go get Bree up while Tobias gets dressed. 

I change Briella into a black dress and then we walk back into our bedroom where Tobias is already dressed. 

He takes my hand and Briella. Briella is such a daddy's girl. She always wants to be by him.  I smile and we walk back to the Pit where we are meeting our friends again for the funeral. 

They are already there, again, and we head back to the church where I broke down last night, and will probably again today. 

We get there and walk inside. I immediatley find Caleb and we all sit together. Once everyone is in, the services start. 

+++

"Now some words from Andrew and Natalie Prior's daughter." the pastor says. 

I take a deep breath, stand up and walk to the podium. 

"Hi my name is Beatrice Prior, most of you know me as Tris. My parents were something special. My mom was so selfless. She was always getting lost in herself and doing all that she could to help others, same with my dad. He was always getting lost in himself and dedicated to help others. I am going to miss my parents so much now that they are gone. I am glad that they were here to walk me down the isle, and to spend the four years that my daughter was here. Even though I am going to miss them so much here on earth, they are in a better place. Since both of them are gone, neither one will have to miss each other." I say, crying my eyes out. It is so hard to say it out loud. I walk back to the place where I was sitting and Tobias wraps his arm around me while I bury my face in his shoulder so that I can't see anyone. 

Caleb goes up there and starts to say his speech, but I can't focus. Soon the services are over and I walk over to the caskets to say some last words before we bury them. 

I sit down in front of the two caskets and take a deep breath. 

"I am going to miss you both so much. I know that you guys are both in a better place, but I am not ready to let you both go. I also know that I have to let you both go. Even though you guys won't be here anymore, you will always be in my heart. Any other kids that Tobias and I will have, will definitley know about you both! They are about to bury you so I have to finish this now. I love you both so much and I am going to miss you terribly. Goodbye." I whisper the last part, through tears. Just saying it out loud is so hard. 

I walk back over to Tobias and we walk into the limo type thing and head to the grave site. 

When we get to the cemetary, we get out and walk over to where they are being buried. Caleb is a paul bearer. 

Tobias and I sit down in the front of the casket part in some chairs, with Bree on his lap. 

They bring over the caskets and set them on the spots and then Caleb comes over and sits by me with his wife and kids. 

The people doing the grave burial things, start and say a few words before they start to lower them into the ground. In this society, we have to watch them be buried and put into the ground. I just thought that the funeral was the worst part, but this is defintley worse. 

Knowing that their bodies will ever come back out of the ground is seriously killing me. 

I cry into Tobias' shoulder and he hands Bree to Christina so that he can comfort me. 

When the service is completley over, I think that I am all cried out. We get back into the car and drive back to the headquarters. We get home and walk back to our house. 

All of our friends are coming over for lunch and to just visit with us. They haven't told me this, but I know that they are only doing this to take my mind off of things. 

I walk upstairs and take a deep breath. I change and then Tobias comes in to change as well. 

"Tobias?" 

"Hmm?" 

"I have to tell you something." 

"What?" 

"I I'm pregnant." 

++++ 

Hey people! 

I am so excited!!! I got to see Insurgent Thursday!!! It was amazing!!

Most sequels to the orignal movie isn't good at all, but this one was AWESOME!!!!!! 

I won't give you any spoilers but please comment and vote!!

Comment and Vote!

~Kelsi