11: cookies

day: 20

day: 20

~~

It was 3 in the morning but Chaewol was still waking up and be in the kitchen, baking some cookies and packing all of them without seeking any helps even though her uncle was there, sleeping on the couch after drinking a few bottles of alcohol. Chaewol has decided to sell the cookies in the school, to earn more money to pay for the surgery cost. so, she doesn't need to work so hard at the convenience store.

After she has done packing them, she rest her head on the table and shut her eyes because she felt so tired. She didn't even get to rest peacefully today and it made her feel so weak but she still forced herself to keep working.
She yawned every 10 minutes, slowly fell asleep there with sweats on her body.

"Jung Chaewol, give me more drinks!" She was startled and woke up from her sleeping. Without wasting her time, she stood up and gave a few bottles of alcohol to her uncle who was waiting for her impatiently.

Chaewol washed her face and did some jumps to keep her awake, so she could bake more cookies.

"Don't give up, Chaewol. You need to keep working, so you could earn money and pay for the cost."

"The things that you have done right now might give you so much pressure and makes you easily tired but don't give up, Chaewol.
The result after doing all of this will make you feel satisfied with yourself."

"This will help you. This will help you, Chaewol."

"So, you could live like other people again."

"So, you could live with a healthy heart again."

" and spend more of your time with him forever."

~~

"I can't believe you. Did you just sell your homemade cookies?"

"I can feel that this will taste so bad."

"The visual is a whole mess."

"Chaewol, don't you feel any shame?"

Chaewol fake a smile and continue walking through the hallway, greet other students, and promoted the cookies that she made this morning. The student shook their head after seeing her cookies and avoided her as they felt so uncomfortable but Chaewol didn't give up. She continues promoting the cookies to other students, hoping for them to buy at least once.

the student was just laughing at how stupid and desperate she was. they gave her hate, threw bad words, and do everything to humiliate her. The moment broke her so much which makes her want to cry so bad but she hid her pain by wearing a smile on her face, keep thinking positively. so she wouldn't feel so low.