"yeah... we're on the run, mom. people are trying to kill us..." he told.

"i'll bring you home, don't book an hotel for tonight, we'll find somewhere to make you sleep in the house." mark's mother said.

"mom, we don't want to be a burden..." mark spoke shyly, something none of the boys had seen or heard before.

"are you kidding me?!" she yelled. "my son that i haven't seen for years and his six friends are in danger and looking for a shelter, so i accept to take you in, and you think you are a burden?!"

"well..." mark mumbled.

"climb up in the car, all seven of you. i'm sure you're craving for some good dinner and a good night of sleep."

Ω

after getting back to mark's childhood house, all the boys took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. they ate dinner all together, mark's mother spilling information about how hades was, and how she sees him in mark, and all of them basically talking freely about what happened in the half-blood camp and in the mythological world.

after dinner, the boys all started feeling tired because of their long day inside the car, and so, mark's mother helped them getting the rooms ready for them to sleep peacefully.

"thank you very much, mrs lee." jeno said as mark's mother handed him a pillow.

"come on, call me jane." the woman chuckled. "i hope it will be okay for tonight."

"it will be perfect. thank you very much." renjun replied.

"if the bed is too small fo the three of you, there is still a sofa, but i thought that you would rather have a real bed to sleep on." she explained.