Y/n

Y/n..... I need to leave or they are gonna kill me sooner or later. Yea okay that's it I'm leaving tonight after my shower anywhere but here will be better.

And with that Y/n went to take his shower.

5 minutes later

Y/n is now seen out of the shower and is getting ready to leave. Right now he is packing what is left of his stuff in to a backpack after he is done with that he opens a drawer that seems to have nothing in it but y/n then presses down and opens a secret hatch in the drawer and inside is a necklace that is from his dad that's what his mom said anyways.

 Right now he is packing what is left of his stuff in to a backpack after he is done with that he opens a drawer that seems to have nothing in it but y/n then presses down and opens a secret hatch in the drawer and inside is a necklace that is fro...

As Y/n puts the necklace on he hits a button on it and it starts to send out a signal with out Y/n knowing and he leaves and makes way to his old home.

Some Where in space

Inside a ship in space we can see a group of people going about there life that changes when a green skin woman coming in

Green skin woman: Peter a distress signal popped up what do you want to do?

Peter: I'll take a look at it thanks Gamora.

Gamora nods and walks back to the front of the ship with Peter just behind her. Peter sits down in his spot and looks over the signal.

Peter: Alright lets look at this where this distress signal is at.

Rocket comes walking in and takes also sits down in his spot.

Rocket: I'm not helping anyone unless we are getting paid.

Drax sits in his spot.

Drax: Getting paid or not I hope for a good fight.

Groot sits in his spot.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: So what if there need help they should had paid.

Peter: Alright alright quiet down looks like we are going to a place called Remnant.