"Do you have a name" I smiled thinking about it. We had two names. Kay doesn't like the boy name that I chose but I don't care for the name she chose

"Yes I will tell y'all all about baby Ari" I rub my stomach. My baby better come out looking just like me. I'm not even joking. I want my twin this go round.

The only thing I'm willingly to allow my baby to have is them freckles!

I know that's not how it works but a girl can dream. My face with freckles is what I want to see when I'm done pushing my chubby baby out.

Ari Fletcher: Baby Ari 🤍

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ari Fletcher: Baby Ari 🤍

*****

"A boy, huh" I looked up

"Katorah" I smile "I thought you wouldn't make it"

"Hell and hot water fah you" she put her hand out "nigga let's dance"

I don't care how much my feet hurt. I grabbed her hand and allowed her to pull me to the dance floor. When she wrapped her arms around my waist I smiled "where were you"

She smiled down at me before raising her shirt up showing me the bandage "but I'm cool" she drop it

"And you couldn't pick a phone up" I ask

She pulled her phone out and pressed the power button. It's dead. "Don't be asking me about my phone and you keep telling people you single"

"I only tell the ones I know gone report that shit back to you" I admit

"Look at my nigga" she point at Bryce who was putting everything under the chocolate fountain "aye no matter nobody say I do everything I do fah my kids"

Here she goes "what does that mean"

She smiled and pecked my lips "it means what I said. I'll always think of my kids first. No matter how much people think I don't care about them. I wouldn't move in anyway to harm them"

"What are you talking about" I ask

"Everything" she smile "then nothing at the same time" She's saying nothing at all and she's scaring the fuck out of me "I love you"

"What's going on" I rather her just tell me now so when it blows up I already have an idea

"There's my favorite couple" I look up at Desiree

"Girl" I laugh

"She ain't trynna be my girl" Kay smirk looking down at me. I'm not gone lie I felt like I was on top of the world. "Ariana just wanna get all the perks of being my girl without being my girl"

I haven't gotten any perks. No dick, no threats, no cuddling. As much as I would hate to admit I've been craving her in more ways than one

"Why you not claiming my Nigga" Desiree ask