"But you look cute" Coco said.

"I know! I am always cute! But this suit is annoying me!" Cotton jumped to Y/N's laps.

"You look uncomfortable..." Y/N smiled and took Cotton's suit off.

"Now let's go play!" Coco bites Cotton's neck and drags the other away.

"BYE Y/N" Cotton waved.

"Bye bye" Y/N saw him waving and waved back.

They continued to talk about the past things.
It was nostalgic and funny. They didn't mention the bad things

After the wedding, days passed, Souya, Nahoya and Y/N were working at their Ramen house.

"Table Number 5's ramen?!" Y/N yelled.

"Done!" Souya yelled back, Y/N took the ramen and served to the guy who was waiting.

"I just stole the money duh~" Suddenly a bunch of teens walked inside the Ramen House.

"Welcome teens! May I take your order?" Y/N walked towards them with a big smile.

"Bruh, he looks cute tho" One of them said.

"Wanna have some fun?"

'wait... This already happened years ago(?)' Y/N thought about the first encounter with Moebius.
'Moesomething... Hmmmm'

"Leave him alone you jerks!" A girl stood up.

"None of your business bitch! Wanna fight?! " a guy said, Souya walked behind Y/N and started at them.

"Who is picking up a fight?" Souya glared at the guy intensively.

"Brat, did I just hear you picking on my husband?" Nahoya cracked his knuckles and the teens ran away.

"Thank you for stepping out little girl" Y/N softly smiled.
"Your meal is on the house"

After the teens left, Takemichi stepped in the Ramen house with Hinata.

"So many people! Going great huh!" Takemichi said smiling.

"Ayyy Takemichi! Your wedding is near! Congrats dude" Nahoya grinned.

"Thanks Smiley-Kun" Takemichi chuckled.
"Wow! You two can really cook now! Years ago, you two almost burned the school with your little café"Takemichi laughed.

"All thanks to Y/N, he guided us" Souya spoke.

"By the way, How is Mikey?" Takemichi asked.

"Mikey? We have never heard of him again" Souya explained.

Timeskiping, at the anniversary of Toman's founding, they were about to open the time capsule that was put 12 years ago.

Y/N was there too, because Mikey wanted Y/N to write something.
Mikey was the one who suggested it and the only one who didn't show up.

Nahoya and Souya already read their letters and laughed.

It was Y/N's turn.

"Let me see... Hope I didn't write anything cringe" Y/N sweat dropped.

"Hello future me!

I hope you are doing well, are you married with Souya and Nahoya?" Y/N reads the first question.

"Yes we are baeeee" Nahoya laughed.

"Are you rich? Are you happy? Is Nahoya still annoying? I always wanted to have a fucking long hair, I don't know if I let my hair grow... Do you still like flowers? How is Keith?"
Y/N sweat dropped by the amount of questions.

"Well... I am maybe rich? I am happy of course! Nahoya is still annoying and he doesn't want to change! Well... I have Long/Short/Middle/Bald/Etc... Hair.
I still like flowers and Keith is salty :')"

Next 2 days, Y/N and the twins were resting.

"So peaceful~" Y/N lays above the twin's laps.

"Muaaah" Nahoya suddenly gives Y/N a kiss.

"Chu" Souya did the same.

"What's up with the sound" Y/N giggled.

"Shhh, let us just have you today" Nahoya said.

"You horny again?" Y/N laughed.

"How did you know?" Nahoya laughed too making Y/N's smile drop.

"Wait.... KEITH HELP!" Y/N tried to run.

Keith walked down stairs and yawned.

"Bruh, horny again? Please don't break the bed like last time and let me concentrate " Keith was making coffee and walked upstairs.
"I NEED TO STUDY! DON'T MAKE NOISE PLEASE! I ALREADY FAILED 3 TESTS!"

"Keith you betrayer!" Y/N yelled.

"You told me to focus on my studies, if I don't you will kick my ass, I love you Y/N-nii, but sorry" Keith smirked

"This kid is vengeful" Souya said.

"Don't tell me you don't want to do it" Nahoya giggled at Y/N.

"... Just go and shut up" Y/N blushed.

Meanwhile, Keith was upstairs in his room listening to music and studying.

'I think it's time to get serious about school.... Mom! Just watch me! I can make it up and make you feel proud of me!' Keith started to write on his notebook.

Meanwhileeeee, in heaveeeen!

The L/Ns, Maki Sato, Seichii Tsukumo and Alyssa Watson were having tea.

"They are doing it again" Maki giggled.

"Changeee, I don't want to see them fuck my child!" Y/N' s dad said waving the floating image.

"Omg, Keith is finally studying seriously after years!" Alyssa happily tears up.

"Mom, you're crying again" Seichii wipes her tears, but he was crying too without noticing.

MEANWHILEEEE, IN HEEEELLLLL.

"I am the new demon here working!" The newbie said.

"Go keep an eye on those people there" A veteran said.

"Names?" The newbie asked to the "humans"

"Kisaki Tetta"

"Akai Tsukumo"

"Izana Kurokawa... Why Am I here again?" Izana asked.

"You did a lot of bad things... " The newbie checked Izana's life.

The newbie started to read the story of the three and started to get scared.

"You're a bitch" The newbie looked at Akai.

"You are a bigger bitch" He said again to Kisaki.

"And you.... Man, I feel bad for you..." He hugs Izana.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING BITCH!" Akai yelled and prepared to punch the newbie.

After that.

"What?"

"I quit this job" The newbie said with his face punched.

-End-

_________________________________

Thanks to everyone who read this book and people who supported it by voting and commenting! ❤️

-Author