13

'Where is Maki! She just disappeared' Y/N had a stressed expression on his face, when he was about to turn to left he hits his head against someone's chest.

"Sorry" Y/N said rubbing his nose, he raised his head and saw a tall boy peach haired.
"Nahoya!... Hi?"

"Hi..." Nahoya looked away with his ears red.

"Souya?" Y/N looked at the teal haired boy who was hiding behind his brother that stayed in silence.

'Come on...this is awkward! Say something! ' Y/N sweat dropped

"Something" Nahoya spoke.

"What?" Y/N looked at Nahoya.

"Pfft, how many times I have to tell you that it's easy to read your expressions." Nahoya said lowering his head close to Y/N's face.

Nahoya looked carefully at the Y/N's face, staring at the E/C eyes and feeling hypnotized. His gaze slowly went to Y/N's lips and then straightened his back.

"The weather is so hot! Let's eat ice cream Souya" Nahoya said walking away and trying to drag Souya.

The younger brother accidentally trips.

"Oi oi?! Souya are you ok?!" Y/N asked

"Do I look ok to you?" Souya sat down rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry, I was just worried?" Y/N lowers himself and looks at the teal haired boy.

"...." Souya stayed in silence, Y/N noticed a little tear drop in the corner of his eyes.

"Let's go to the infirmary" Y/N sticks his hand out making the teal haired boy stare at his hands

"No need, it doesn't hurt. I've got worse injuries than this" Souya moved Y/N's hands away.

"Well, last time I accidentally got a cut and both of you insisted to take care of that" Y/N grabbed Souya's hand and pulled him up.

Souya was taller than Y/N so he almost fell above Y/N, to prevent that he held Y/N's shoulders.

'Too close...' Souya quickly stepped back afraid that Y/N could hear his heart beating fast.

"Aham..." Nahoya coughed.

"Bye" Souya started walking and Nahoya too.

'What the fuck?... They are ignoring me or something?... I mean, we had a promise...ok, stop thinking about sad shit Y/N' He sighed.

Y/N continued to walk, but a few steps later he sees a familiar girl some meters away from the hallway.

"Maki!" Y/N raised his arm and waved catching the girl's attention.

"Y-Y-Y-Y/N! Fuck!" She said before starting to run away

"Maki!! Wait! What the fuck? " Y/N frown and chases Maki.

After running around they got tired and stopped.

"W.. What the fuck Maki?" Y/N said trying to control his breath.

"Y/N..." Maki stared at Y/N with her green eyes.

"What?"

She placed one of her hands on his shoulder and looked serious.

"...You can do it" She said patting Y/N.

"Wha-"

"I am sorry... I will get you a wheelchair" She wipes her non-existent tears.

"Can you tell me what is going on with you now?" Y/N said Frowning and the bell rang.