29❗

-Welcome My Dear Y/N😏-

Warning: +16 😶

Read on your own risk
Might be a trigger for someone soooo, be careful 👁️👄👁️

-Last warning! -

I am being serious!

-ok read-

-still here? -

-here you go:

"I am so tired...." Y/N sighed, the sky was already orange.

"You worked so hard!" Nahoya said while changing himself.

"I can't move, my legs are weak now" Y/N knelt down.

"Let's go home" Souya hugs Y/N from behind.

"Keith is already sleeping..." Y/N said looking at the little kid.

"We will have a gang meeting tomorrow Souya, I forgot to tell you" Nahoya raised his head and Souya nodded.

Time skipping, the two of them arrived home, Y/N was almost sleeping because of tiredness.

"Welcome back" The mother said.

"We will go wash our self, no need to cook dinner, we already at at school" Souya said while changing his shoes.

"Alright" The mother lifted Keith and walked towards the sofa.

"Where is Cotton...." Y/N looked around.

"He is sleeping, Coco and Cotton played together the hole day" The mother smiled and Y/N returned the smile.

Suddenly Nahoya gives Y/N a princess hug and runs up stairs, the H/C haired just yawned and stayed calm.

"I am sooo tired! I can't move myself!" Y/N whined.

"You need to wash yourself" Souya said, the twins and Y/N were at the bathroom

"You want us to wash you?" Nahoya smirked.

".... Don't say nonsense idiot" Y/N stood up and gave Nahoya a little punch in the arms.

"ok ok, sorry~" Nahoya giggled and the twin's started to take their clothes off.

"the weather is getting cold, I will put the water hotter." Souya said checking the temperature.

"...." Y/N just stood there with a tired expression.

Nahoya walked near Y/N and started to take Y/N's clothes off quickly.

"What are you doing!" Y/N flinched when he was about to take his pants off.

"You were almost sleeping, just shut up this time Y/N" Nahoya chuckled and took Y/N's pants off.

"ha?.... Ok..." Y/N yawned.

The boy felt his knees weak and almost fell when he was about to enter the bathtub.

"Are you ok?" Souya said with his hands on Y/N's waist.

"I am all good" Y/N lazily smiled making Souya sigh.