"What you about to do" I ask

"Oh my time is up" Ari ask

"What you taking about" I ask

"The streets" Ari say "is it time for the streets"

I started laughing "I'm chilling right now"

"Alright" Ari say

She knew what I wanted and it ain't them streets, not now at least "look, can I fuck you or not? It's really easy. Yes or no" I'm tired of these little boring ass conversations. Since we been back Ari been having this robe on and ain't even try to close it "five seconds and my offer off the table"

"5,4,3,2,1,0" Ari count down "the offer off the table, yet"

"It is" I say

"Well I want you to fuck me" Ari smile. She's so disobedient I just know she use to get her ass whooped as a kid "and after we really have to go to the store. It's no food in the house"

"I am not going to no damn store with you" I should seeing as how big her belly is and I need to make sure nobody fucking with her sensitive ass but I can't I'll be in that bitch all day "imma send Essence with you"

Now Essence love her some Ari. I allow it because the more time I let her spend with Ari the less time she spend with her friends

"Essence is not the one that up my food" and neither am I. She should be going by herself "I can not wait for the pictures"

Man I never did no maternity pictures but that shit was annoying or maybe it was the fact I was doing them with Ariana. She was so annoying like how the fuck you gone tell everybody how to do their job but the minute you try to tell her about hair she be shitting bricks.

"What are you gone do with them" she ain't got no pictures hanging up in this house. That's pretty strange the older generation got pictures all around their house and the newer just a full size mirror.

"Well actually I want to put the one with both of us in the nursery" Ari say "and then imma put one in my closet"

"You bought four big ones" or I should say I bought

"Just watch" Ari smile

"Do you mind if my mama get one of the smaller ones" she really like to be involved and I'm trying. I'm really trying

"Of course" Ari say looking at me. Ari climbed on top of me "I have a question"

"Don't you always" Ari say and my phone started ringing making her look down

"Welp there's the side bitch" I laughed

"How do you know you aren't the side bitch" I ask

"That's fair" Ari say

"But I'm not in the streets fah today. I told you" did her photo shoot with her and then I gotta handle some later

"Yeah you tell me one thing all the time" Ari say

Don't ruin the day "take yo robe off"

"Take my robe off" Ari smirk

I raised up a little and took her robe off. She looked at me and hit her bottom lip "oooohhhh" whistle "you so fine" she blushed and tried to hide her face in my neck but I pulled her back "let me admire you dang"

Listen a Nigga be trying. I know how she feel about her body and I just be trying to help

"Stop" Ari whine

"Stop" I match her whine putting my hand on her stomach

"Please do not get her started" Ari say