epilogue

the time has never stopped. the cars were quickly running down the streets, the indistinct chatter of some people sounded in the background, somewhere a broken lamp flickered, a little further away the dog barked because of the cat appearing on its way, a little closer someone talked breathlessly on the phone.

nevertheless, on the rooftop, they were all alone. looking at each other it was impossible to avert the gaze. jihoon in these eyes saw his whole world meanwhile doyoung his home and the love no one would be able to estimate.

"look up." an unforeseen request came from the older. "do you see any stars?"

doyoung mouthed a "no" with his eyes still on the sky as if there was hope that the situation would change.

"really? I see one. right in front of me." the younger glanced back at his dearest boy. his eyes glistened. "can we start all over my star?"

doyoung's lips went up regardless of the slight shivers as the emotions overwhelmed him. jihoon gently put his hand on the other's cheek, the tip of his thumb caressing the softest part on doyoung's face, the one he was addicted to, the one so sweet and pleasing to all of his senses.

"doyoung ah... will you be my boyfriend?"

the need to kiss the other that had appeared inside jihoon got appeased the moment he felt a well-known pair of lips touching his. it felt like smooching flower's petals. and jihoon adored it.

jihoon adored doyoung and he was about to take good care of his precious little boy.

THE END

// ✧ //

hello my dear stars ! yes you see it right it is the last part of this story :( please don't be sad ! i promise it is not my last story written about this soft duo ☆ .。let's support treasure constantly, give them the love and attention they deserve ! stay safe (❁'◡'❁)