chapter 4

his sleep is disturbed by gentle, constant blows that reach the top of his nose. he scrunches it several times, the grimace makes him wake up even more, and he finally overcomes drowsiness, opening his eyes. his jihoon hyung is the first picture he sees and suddenly he doesn't mind any annoyance that could have been a problem before.

his eyes cherish what they see as long as they can, as long as the other is soundly asleep and won't mind doyoung examining his angelic traits. fair, velvety skin, doyoung's favorite moles, the one under his left eye taking the younger's attention for a while longer, he touches it very gently, as if touching a just painted portrayal. then his finger runs down to his jaw, outlines its angle carefully, and then goes further down, in between his collarbones, and then it halts. the steady, serene heartbeat is what makes him stop. he doesn't even want to breathe in and breathe out anymore since this would disturb the sound coming from the other's chest. this was doyoung's every night's lullaby - the other's heart thumping.

suddenly the most mesmerizing eyes are opened, the most intoxicating smile emerges and when a person doyoung is from head to toe infatuated with wakes up, the younger feels beatitude and safety. the loosened grip on his waist hardens, the arms wrapped around him draw him closer, and he finds himself getting tones of butterfly kisses on his forehead, nose, cheeks. he giggles right after since the feeling of a delicate rush makes him ticklish. jihoon puts his index finger on doyoung's soft lips, gesturing to stay quiet.

"you will wake up others," he murmured and smiled lightly a second after, attacking the other with butterfly kisses again, this time on his neck, down to collarbones and chest where his skin was even more sensitive.

doyoung had a hard time smothering the sounds coming out of his mouth, his cheeks were probably pink-tinted like rose petals and his breath soon rendered quick and shortened. how he missed their small, sweet interactions in the morning, how he missed jihoon's way of speaking, behaving, how he wished they could stay like this forever. jihoon eventually stops and he averts his gaze on doyoung's now a little blushed face. he smiles with contentment and gives him an intimate, long kiss on the lips. this one is different, doyoung knows it – the "I wanted to do it for so long" type of kiss.

jihoon have had some kinds of kisses which were disclosed, tried on doyoung only. one by one, the younger got to know every single one of them but he knew his hyung had more still hidden and ready to be shown when the right moment comes. the pleasant warmth spreads in his chest, he has hooded eyelids, and he lets the other nibble his top and bottom lip. the sensation is so nice cause it doesn't hurt and even if it does, it is instantly alleviated by the tongue movement. two previously calm heartbeats are now accelerated and full of life.

when they stop to take a breath, they cannot contain a smile. in the meantime the sun rose and prettily lighted the room, its rays greeting the beginning of a new day. doyoung receives another kiss before jihoon gets up to immerse into everything which comes along with monday – duties, schedule, timetable, errands.

doyoung pushes away the gloomy thoughts and averts his mind on their sweet morning ritual. he got to be in his boyfriend's arms for the whole morning, that's what matters. he soon gets up from the bed as well and enters the bathroom to brush his teeth. once jihoon is done with his skin cleansing routine which doyoung observes on the sly, he ruffles the younger hair and goes out, heading to the kitchen.

the dorm's other members woke up as well, doyoung can hear mashiho's voice as he talks with jihoon, and he caught a glimpse of sleepy jeongwoo still with his pajama on, going to the dining room eager for breakfast.

suddenly something rang from behind. he was just in the middle of brushing his hair, so he starts looking for the source of the alarm with a hairbrush in his hands. he finds jihoon's phone on the bureau not far away from the bed. the screen shows an upcoming call from "manager lee" and doyoung already knows.

it is not a good sign.

// ✧ //