"Are you gonna cry about it?" Melvin mocked.

"Don't you dare start that shit with me Melvin!" He pulled out a few strands of my hair and ran forward laughing.

I lunged and jumped on his back choking him, not too tightly of course.

"Get off me you little shit!" He struggled while I cackled evilly.

"Don't make fun of me and I won't attack you, simple," I said and tightened my grip.

It must have been a sight to airport security, An eighteen year old holding a fifteen year old in a head lock and a crazy girl piggy backing slash choking a guy.

"Oh my word!" A woman shreiked.

"Aunt Rosa?" The four of us were frozen, my sixty five year old, red headed, sleeping pill consuming, generally insane aunt had arrived.

And we were all on top of eachother like ufc fighters. Frozen like a deer in headlights.

"Shit!"

*Home*

"I was so excited to see my grand neices and nephiews and when I come to the airport pardon my surprise when I saw you all behaving like animals!" My horrified aunt was off on an unstoppable rant.

"Sorry auntie Rosa," We mumbled collectively.

"Dio how do you behave that way with your siblings?" She shreiked and handed Melvin a hunk of Lettuce she had just washed, "Chop that dear,"

"We didn't meant to act that way in front of you Rosa," Marcus said hugging her from the side.

"Oh don't you try and sweet talk me young man," She threatened waving a carving knife around. Marcus ducked and quickly got out of her way.

"Sorry ma'am," He choked out.

"Maria warned me about you, she told me Marcus certainly has a way with words that one does," She continued, "Set the table dear," She touched Joseph on the arm.

He quickly grabbed plates and got out of the way, poor kid was scared out of his mind, she had been waving around various deadly kitchen weapons for the past half hour.

"Lydia baby come here help me cut this chicken,"

"Yes aunt Rosa," I complied and took the knife out of her hands, my brothers all visibly relaxed.

"Chop that dear and then put it in the pan and heat it for fourty five minutes, I'm going to take a nap," She said rubbing my shoulders lovingly.

"Okay aunt Rosa," I kissed her cheek and she turned.

"Oh and dear?"

"Yes auntie?"

"Mint?"

*Dinner*

"This is delicious Rosa," Marcus said with his mouth full of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full dear," Aunt Rosa didn't look up from her plate. She had taken a sleeping pill ahead of time so she wasn't as attentive as she could have been.

"This is so weird," I said after a long silence.

"What is?" Joseph asked.

"We're sitting here with just 5 of us, none of us were even alive the last time the family was this small,"

"Hey I was alive and it was great until you three came and ruined it," Marcus argued.

"Shut up," Melvin chucked a piece of chicken and Marcus and he caught it in his mouth grinning.

"Don't play with your food," Aunt Rosa scolded without looking up again.

"Sorry Rosa," Melvin grumbled.

"Listen guys we all know mom and dad had five kids because they kept trying until they got a girl," I smirked.

"Explain me then?" Joseph scoffed.

"Accident," Marcus, Melvin and I all said at the same time and burst into laughter.

Joseph just turned bright red and sat in silence.

"Oh Joey we love you," I said and kissed his cheeks. He pushed me off but smiled a little so I knew he wasn't really mad.

"Yeah you're our favorite accident buddy," Marcus laughed.

"Yeah and Marcus is everybody's least favorite accident," Melvin said and Marcus flipped him off.

"Rosa loves me don't you Aunt Rosa?" Marcus said and put an arm around Rosa.

"That's nice dear," Rosa said and shoved another spoonful in her mouth.

"Aunt Rosa loves me most," Melvin said testing her listening.

"Good for you honey," She said and we all cracked up.

"Aunt Rosa I sell meth," Joseph said with a straight face.

"I love you too sweetheart," Rosa said mechanically.

"It's her sleeping pills, they're making her loopy," Marcus was laughing uncontrollably, we all were, it was hilarious.

"Aunt Rosa I'm pregnant," All my brothers grew silent to see her reaction.

"Don't they teach you Sex Ed? Condoms dear," She looked up with a twinkle in her eye.

"I'm not as crazy as you think, watch yourselves," The crazy old lady got up and put her plate in the sink smugly while we watched in stony silence.

These three months were certainly going to be interesting.

*Later that night*

"You kids can invite some friends over but not too late okay?" Rosa climbed the steps to the guest room and wished us all a goodnight.

"I'm calling Brian and James," Marcus said once she and gone up.

"I'll call R- I mean David and Emmett," Melvin stuttered. I felt bad, he had lost his best friend over this.

"I'll call Ethan and Clark," Joseph said happily.

"I'll call Lexi," I decided.

"Nice," Melvin smiled.

"Stop that she's my best friend!" I snapped, smacking him.

"Okay I'm gonna find a movie or something to watch, Lydia you're in charge of popcorn, Joe go set up the fireplace and get the s'mores stuff, and Melvin come set up the projector outside," Marcus had assigned us our jobs and we got to it.

This was gonna be a fun night.

Pic of Rosa up :) lol hope you liked it, comment and all that jazz