By now, the other members had already fallen asleep, with Kakashi waking up first.

"YOU ARE EVEN MORE LATE! BAKANARUTO!" Sakura shouted, as Kakashi's eyes visibly twitched out of annoyance. 

"Why are you late?"

"Ne Ne Kakashi sensei. I was lost on a path.......called life." Naruto said as Kakashi just blinked his eyes in surprise. 

What the.....! Did he just use the same excuse I used a few hours ago?"  Kakashi thought, shocked, before he shook his thoughts out of his head and sighed. 

"Anyways, do you see these bells? You only have to take them in order to pass." Kakashi said. 

"Hmm, but there are only two bells." Sasuke pointed out. 

"Well, if the one who fails to take the bells will be taken back to academy." Kakashi said with an eye smile as Sasuke and Sakura's eyes widened. 

"NO! YOU CANNOT SEPERATE ME FROM SASUKE. ITS TEST OF LOVE." Sakura shouted as Naruto urged to scoff. 

"Yes, I can and I will." Kakashi said. "Anyways, you have 30 minutes to take the bell. You can do anything which includes ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu.I advise you to come to me with an intent to kill me. I will not attack you but I will counterattack. And the time starts..........now!" 

Sasuke and Sakura quickly jumped into the bushes, leaving only Naruto and Kakashi in the opening. 

Kakashi was about to take out his Icha Icha paradise book when Naruto beat him to it by taking out his own copy of Icha Icha Black Market Edition, which seemed to be quite rare. 

Kakashi's eyes went as wide as saucers when he saw Naruto reading the book and giggling like a pervert. 

"What the-?" Kakashi exclaimed. 

What the hell is that deadlast doing? Sasuke thought. 

That baka Naruto! He will got himself failed." Sakura thought with a grin. 

"Naruto! You know, you should not be reading this." Kakashi said with Naruto ignoring him as he read the book peacefully. 

The one eyed jonin advanced towards Naruto, grabbed the book for himself and looked at its content, thinking that it would contain some more umm...ahem, romantic scenes, only to see that it was empty. 

"EMPTY! HOW THE-?" Kakashi shouted angrily as he looked towards the blonde only to see the fist. 

The Hatake quickly jumped away, thinking that he was safe.  

"Well, brat! That was nice trick but in the end it did not work." Kakashi said with a smirk under his mask. 

Naruto smirked innocently  and said "Nope. It worked magnificently. 

As if the words from Naruto was magical, Kakashi suddenly heard the the fizzing sound, which he did not want to know. 

Nevertheless, he looked at the direction and his eyes widened in shock. 

Behind him was  several kunais with paper bombs, rushing towards Kakashi, who was still standing there, shocked. 

"KAKASHI SENSEI! DODGE THEM!!!" Naruto shouted, concerned as Kakashi quickly snapped out of the reverie and performed the Kawarami no jutsu just in time to escape the bomb blast, before reappearing behind Naruto and holding him by his ear. 

"You are an idiot. You could have hurt yourself. Who the hell, in their right mind, decided that it was the best idea to sell these weapons to a 12 year old boy?" Kakashi remarked as he held Naruto by his ear. 

"Nevertheless" Kakashi's grip softened "I am still proud that you managed to pull that trick and scared the hell out of me. It has been a long time since I have felt that feeling." 

Immediately, Naruto smirked and quickly attempted to take the bell, only for him to grab a branch of a tree. 

But the smirk on Naruto did not falter as he knew that he could use that time to create another trap or maybe get Sasuke and Sakura to work with him. 

Kakashi:.....

Obito: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! A brat managed to beat you. I think that I will frame this chapter and hang it on my wall. 

Kakashi: (Activating his sharingan) Obito! You have 5 seconds to run away from me. 

Obito: (Gulps nervously and runs away screaming in fear) 

Kakashi: (Facing towards the readers and smiling) So that brings an end to the second installment to the Naruto of the Crystal Kekkei Genkai. We hope that you like it and as always, keep reading and peace out!