13. CHINTIT YUVA

Namaskar 🙏
Hope you all are doing fine. Here's the next update. Happy reading. Do vote and comment without miss. Also, share it with your friends 😁❣️

💖💖💖

In resort, Dadi was restless as Ahaan was going far from her and family for Ishqi. Ritu chachi was genuinely tensed for Sudha Maasi, so as Kapil chachu but chose to remain silent.

It was almost evening 5pm and there was no news of Ahaan and Ishqi. Most of them were busy in their routine, like Sarla aunty and Ginni aunty. They were taking care of the arrangements as the post marriage rituals are performed by the in laws.

While all the elders were handling their own business, four people sat by the poolside with cocktails and mocktails discussing about how to bring back Maasi safely not hindering the post wedding rituals of SoRaj.

"Pata nahi vahan kya ho rha hoga", Karthik says with disappointment.

"Haan", Sonu says sadly.

"I just hope ki Maasi thik ho", Raj wished.

"Aaj kitna khushi ka din tha! Sandhya aunty Ishqi ko uski puri family se milane vaali thi. Aur aaj hi yeh hona tha", Sonu whined.

"Kal shaadi ka siyappa aur aaj yeh! Yeh drama kab khatam hoga aur kab hamari life normalise hoga yaar", Karthik complained.

"Life toh normal ho rahi hai. Life ka villian jail mein hai. Vo Mayank! Ab koi tension nahi hai. But Maasi!!" Raj expressed his thoughts.

"Agar vo mil jaaye toh sab theek ho jaayega. Socho na, agar Maasi ke saath yeh sab na hua hota toh phir Ishqi ko uski family mil jaati aaj", Sonu pouted sadly.

"Agar sab kuch thik hota toh do do families mil gayi hoti. Milan ho jaani thi aaj", Karthik took a sip of beer.

"Vo kaise???" Rhea interrupted.

"Haan vo kaise", Raj too asked.

"Kuch nahi!! Yeh cheepda haina, vo kuch bhi bolta rehta hai. Dhyaan mat do uske baaton par", Sonu covered it up.

"Agar bhai yahan hote toh kitne saare kaam ho jate aaj ke", Karthik tried patching his mistake too.

"Aap tension mat lijiye saale saab. Aap jaise decorate karva rhe hain, vo sabko pasand aa rha hai. Especially mere mom ko. Ahaan bhaiya nahi hai but you are managing it well saale saab", Raj appreciates patting his shoulders.

"Raj, Tum iss cheepad ko chod na! Chalo na... I need to speak to you", Sonu says standing up.

"Accha okay fine!! Chalo", Raj said as they proceeded on to the other side of the pool.

Sonu confesses to Raj about the sibling conversation of last night where Ahaan was sure of falling for Ishqi and also wanted to propose her for marriage but wanted to settle things with Rhea prior to that. Raj was a good observer but wasn't vocal about it like Karthik. He was tensed about Rhea accepting the truth for he had seen her since their teenage and he knew this isn't the real Rhea like what she was portraying. Also, he was worried as she had invested her precious two years on Ahaan and the efforts would go vain. Yet he was happy as his closer ones were finding what was right for them.

Meanwhile, Karthik had called Ahaan to ask him about the progression in case. After disconnecting the calls, he asks everyone to gather near the pool area.

"Kya hua hai Karthik? Sab theek hai na", Ritu questioned.

"Bulakar aisa kyun khada hai? Bata na baat kya hai", Dadi scolded.

"Aap sab bolne denge tabhi bolunga na. Bhai ka call aaya tha. Matlab maine hi bhai ko call kiya tha", Karthik started.

"Vo aa rha hai na kal? Ek tou tum bacchon ne decide kiya ki saare rasmein yahi hongi toh ek hafte idhar ho rukte hai. Abhi aise gayab hone ka kya matlab", Sarla had started with her rant.

"Aunty. Suniye toh", Karthik pleased.

"Guys, Matter serious hai. Maasi kahi nahi mil rahi hai. Bhai bol rhe the ki police se accha hai ki vo CID ko contact karenge", Karthik confessed.

"Kya!!!" Rhea exclaimed.

"Cheepad matter itna serious hai kya?", Sonu asked with disappointment.

"Matlab, kal Sonu ki itni mahatvapurn din mein uska saga bhai uske saath nahi hoga", Dadi screamed.

"Dadi, Agar Maasi mil jaaye toh bhai aa jayenge na", Sonu said.

"Yeh police ka chakkar itni aasani se nahi khatam hota hai. Iss Ishqi ki vajah se mera pota itna bada qurbaani dega? Apni hi bahen ke function mein nahi hoga", Dadi complained.

"Dadi, kal mere liye important din hai par vo Maasi le liye crucial bhi ho sakta hai right. Mera function kal nahi toh parso ho sakta hai. Aur agar kal hua bhi toh ek saal baad video bhi dekha jaa sakta hai. Yeh function kisiki zindagi se badhkar toh nahi hoti hai na", Sonu tried making sense.

"Sonu is right. I think hame Ahaan bhaiya ya phir Ishqi par yahan aane ka pressure nahi daalna chahiye", Raj agreed.

"Isiliye main kehta hun! Desh ka Jiju kaisa ho?? Mere jiju jaisa ho!!" Karthik encircled his arm around Raj's shoulder.

Dadi is perplexed with the behaviour of her grandchildren. She was insecure of Ishqi taking up a crucial spot in Ahaan's life which she currently had. She never thought Ahaan would love a girl so much to leave his family behind and this was not the sanskar she wanted in her granddaughter in law. These things were making her hate Ishqi even more.

In Delhi :

Ishqi was exhausted with the hunt for Maasi. She tried her best to connect all the dots she found but in the end, she ended up with nothing. The flat to which the car had come to visit was empty since a month. The office in club house informed them that would still be vacant for next month too as the leeses were out of town. This disheartened both the brother sister duo. They inform about this to Ahaan as he had stayed back and he leaves to meet the same people Ishqi and Akash had met earlier.

After an hour, Ahaan calls Akash to bring Ishqi down near the parking lot as he had found Maasi. Both Ishqi and Akash are shocked by this news and rushes to the parking lot.

💖💖💖

What do you guys think? Ahaan had found Maasi? Well, it's a short and sweet part. I hope all of you have enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye bye till next update.

💖💖💖

Ishqaan ki Daastaan 💞 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें