7. SAJNA HAI MUJHE SAJNA KE LIYE

Namaskar 🙏
Here is a lengthy chapter to make your day better!! You would definitely like Ishqaan here 😇.

💕💕💕

Ahaan goes to Ishqi's room along with a lengthy hanging packet and fruits salad in a bowl. He customised the salad only with the fruits that can be consumed by a diabetic person. He hangs the packet in her cupboard which was almost empty. With the fruit bowl in the hand, he called her name aloud as there were none in the room.

"Ishqi... Ishqi... Where are you?", Ahaan called out.

"AVM" A voice responded from the washroom.

"Haan Ishqi main idhar hi baitha hun. Come soon", Ahaan informed.

Ishqi stepped out of the bathroom in her semi bridal avtar. She didn't have her lehenga tied but had doned up a black skin fit jeans along with the blouse stitched for the lehenga. She had put her veil on both her shoulders which looked like extended sleeves for the blouse. She had cleaned her makeup completely. She had no jewellery worn and had undone the bun in her usual hairstyle.

"How could she look so beautiful even after undoing her makeup and hair. Shaadi Tut gayi lekin shaadi ka glow nahi gaya hai madam ka", Ahaan thought.

He tapped on the bed next to him signing her to sit next to him. She silently sat down there on the bed without making an eye contact and pouted her lips drowned in her own thoughts. He wanted to make her feel as comfortable as possible but couldn't stop staring at her cute expressions while she was immersed in having a silent conversation with herself.

"Tum theek ho?" He asked in a concerned tone.

She just nodded in affirmative. He kept the bowl next to her and walked to the side table and took the thermometer to check her body temperature.

"Ishqi, apna muh kholo, temperature check karna hai", he said and she looked at him opening her mouth.

He was relieved as the temperature was 98°F. He sighed a gasp of relief as she was getting back to normal. He then observed her closely as she wasn't talking much like she did everytime, neither fought with him, scolded him or even saw him properly. He could feel her growing uncomfortable and wanted to comfort her. Elsewhere she was sweating and her legs were trembling for she had thought he would question her about all the lies she had told him regarding her house, family, maasa, etc.

She was scared of the fact that she had embraced him in front of everyone and most of the people over there disliked her. He wanted to say so many things to her. He wanted to tell that he will be on her side may what come. He wanted to tell her how terrible and helpless he had felt when she fell unconscious on his arm. But he fell in short of words and the conversation needed a lot of time which they didn't have as it was SoRaj's wedding in a few minutes.

In order to make her feel comfortable, he removed the veil that she was wearing, arising goosebumps on her skin and startling her. He took out a shawl from the wardrobe which he had seen while hanging the packet. He made her wear the shawl completely covering her entire upoer body and made her sit on the bed again.

A shiver ran down her spine when he put that shawl around her. It had covered her hair too. So he removed the hair touching her bare neck with his fingers accidentally making her close eyes. He goes to the dressing table to get her clutcher while she opens her eyes not feeling his breath near her. He brings it and ties her hair up into a bun without combing making a few strands fall on her face. He immediately tucks them behind her ears. He wraps her more into the shawl now. He opens one window as she was sweating. He couldn't afford to take the shawl off as she was unwell. She silently sat when did all this. She didn't know what she should speak but "AVM" is all that she could say!!