1. DIL KI BAATEIN

Namaskar 🙏

I'll probably never be tired of writing this story. Sorry for rewriting it again and again, without giving it a proper ending. But this is last, I promise.

💕💕💕

It was the night of getting hitched. A gorgeously decorated resort with lots of pictures of Soraj and Ishqi-Mayank. There were banners of Sonali weds Raj and Ishqi weds Mayank hanging at every ten steps. A sight to which everyone would fall for was created all over. Afterall, it was Ahaan Veer Malhotra's Sister's wedding and even his best friend was getting married at the same dice. There were many guests and even media were waiting for gossips. The wedding was being telecasted on television too while a few guests were ready to go live on instagram. There was happiness all around for the elderly people. But the youngsters were in their own world of stress, anxiety, doubts, fear, annoyance and in denial too.

Sonu pov:

"Mujhe bhai ko batana chahiye. Shayad vo meri madad karenge uss ladke ko dhundhne mein. But he's blackmailing me. Agar bataungi toh main bhai ke nazar mein gir jaaungi. Main unhe kaise batau ki main uss raat ko party mein gayi thi, unke mana karne ke baavajud. Kahi vo bhi sab ki tarah mujhe hi blame na kar dein. Unhone uss din bhi uss ladki ko hi blame kiya tha jisne backless blouse pehna tha. Kahi unhone mujhse apne saare rishte tod diye toh? Kahi vo mujhse bhi utni hi nafrat karne lage jitna vo maa se karte hain toh? Main kuch bhi karungi but main kabhi bhai ki nafrat nahi sahen kar paungi. Lekin mujhe apne liye stand lena hoga. Agar main apne liye stand nahi lungi toh koi nahi lega... Main Raj se pyaar karti hu aur aaj meri usse shaadi hai. Kuch bhi ho jaaye, na yeh shaadi tutega nahi mera aur bhai ka rishta. Main bhai ko samjhaungi ki isme meri koi galti nahi hai. Mujhe apne fear ko overcome karna padega. Raj ne promise kiya hai ki vo mera saath dega. Kuch nahi hoga Sonu, sab thik hoga. Tension mat lo. Karthik bhi mera help kar rha hai. Vo mujhe kuch nahi hone dega. Ishqi... Ishqi mere saath kuch galat nahi hone degi. But aaj uski bhi toh shaadi hai,aur usse apne fiancee ke baare mein kuch pata hi nahi hai. Nahi nahi Sonu, Mayank is putting efforts for Ishqi. Ishqi khush rahegi. Vo na apne saath kuch galat karegi na mere saath kuch galat hone degi. Relax Sonu, aaj teri shaadi hai, enjoy karo. Yeh saari cheezein, kal dekh lenge".

There is a knock on the door and she comes out of her thoughts and opens it to find her brothers standing all decked up. She feels the urge to hug them once they were in and they give in too. Their embrace give her warmth and comfort. The comfort which she needed the most. With the immense comfort comes the precious drops off her eyes. Ahaan assumes her breakdown is due to the separation that she will be facing soon. Karthik who is very well aware of the truth can't console her too due to Ahaan's presence.

Ishqi, Karthik, Raj and Sonu had decided not to reveal anything to Ahaan until they find out who the culprit was and gather enough proof against him. They had promised to prepare Ahaan for it before the culprit will be exposed hence planned everything post wedding. All four only knew that there are scratch marks on the culprit's arm and photos to blackmail Sonu.

💕💕💕

"Chal Chipkali... Itna royegi na toh makeup kharab ho jaani hai....", Karthik chided Sonu with the intention of cheering her up.

"Haan, vaise toh tum logon ne resort mein ek aur hafta guzaarne ka idea banaya hai na... Toh abhi no rona", Ahaan says as he wipes Sonu's tears as she struggles to breathe.

Karthik, knowing the truth steps forward and wipes Sonu's tears and kisses on her forehead and hugs her while she reciprocates and assures her that everything will be alright soon.
Ahaan just stands a step back adoring his siblings.