The walk wasn't far, but because you were barely able to stand it wasn't easy and it wasn't quick. Once you got to his car he unlocked it and opened the passenger seat door. He removed your arm from his shoulders and helped to lower you into the seat. Once in he closed the door and made his way to the drivers side.

He hopped in and closed his door. He then reached over you and pulled your seatbelt into place, ensuring it was in and you were safe. Once he helped you he did his own seatbelt, started the car and started driving.

"Are you sure you- you can drive?" You asked Shawn.

"I did not have a sip of alcohol tonight, so I'm completely sober and fully allowed to drive" he said looking over at you.

You giggled and pushed hair out of your face. "I could totally not drive right noww" you said to Shawn.

"Yes, that is very clear y/n" he said chucking. The ride to your apartment was not very long, and soon enough you were there. He helped you out of the car and using the same method as before, helped you make your way to your front door. You fumbled for the keys in your purse before finally finding them. You tried to get the door open but after a few attempts you handed the key to Shawn. He took it and easily opened the door.

Once inside you threw your purse on the ground and kicked your shoes off. Shawn slipped his shoes off while still holding onto you. He led you to your bedroom and sat you on the bed.

He went to the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of water for you. You didn't realize how thirsty you were until he came back and handed you the bottle.

"Here, drink this" he said.

You took the bottle and chugged it and then threw the empty bottle on the bed beside you. You sat there for a few moments before realizing what was about to happen next. You quickly made your way to the bathroom before throwing yourself to your knees in front of the toilet and began throwing up.

Shawn walked over and pulled your hair out of your face while you threw up some more. Once you were sure you were done he let go of your hair and grabbed a cloth, wet it, and passed it to you. You took it and started wiping your mouth.

Shawn sat down against the door and watched as you cleaned yourself up.

"I- I'm sorry" you began saying as you dabbed your face with the cloth, slowly you were starting to feel not as drunk.

"For what? Puking? Frankly I'd be more concerned if you didn't puke" he said chucking.

"No for ruining your night, and taking you away from- from that girl you were talking to, or flirting with, I don't know, but I ruined it" you told him.

"You didn't ruin anything. That girl I was taking to, I mean I was flirting with her, but probably just after you left her boyfriend came over and gave me a quick punch to the face. Needless to say, that's not going anywhere"

You chuckled lightly. "Sorry I shouldn't laugh at that"

Shawn chuckled too. "No it's okay. It is kind of funny. I guess her flirting back was just her being nice, oh well, lesson learned".

You smiled at him and then tried to get up. You were still a bit wobbly but Shawn was quick to get up and help stable you. He put both his hands on your waist and held you still. You were looking down but felt your cheeks blush at the touch. He helped you get back to your bed and you sat back down.

"Can you pass me something more comfortable to wear?" You asked pointing to your dresser.

He opened the first drawer but quickly closed it after seeing your underwear and bras. You laughed a bit. He finally got a shirt and a pair of shorts and handed them to you and then walked out of the room to let you change. Once you were done you called him back in.

He walked back in and went to your bed. You moved so that you were now laying on the bed. Shawn walked over and pulled the blankets over you and began tucking you in. You snuggled into your blankets and realized how tired you were.

When Shawn was done tucking you in he leaned over and pushed a strand of hair from your face.

"Get some sleep, goodnight y/n"

"Wait, can you stay? Just until I fall asleep?" You asked hoping he would say yes.

"Yea, of course, I can do that" he says. He walks around the bed and climbs into the other side. He lays on top of the blankets on his back.

You turn over so you're staring at him and he does the same, staring at you. You thought for a moment and realized this is the moment you need to tell him how you feel.

"Shawn, there's something I have to tell you" you spoke softly for the first time tonight.

He creased his eyebrows and looked at you "yea, what is it?"

"Okay, I don't know if I'm saying this because I'm intoxicated or if I even should say this because it might ruin things..." you began "...but I need to tell you now or else I might never tell you".

"Okay" Shawn nods.

"I like you. Like more than just as a friend, I like you in a loving way, like I want to spend every moment with you and I want to lay with you and I want to kiss you and-". You were cut off by Shawn planting his lips on to yours. Your mouths moved in sync for a couple of seconds before Shawn pulled away and put his hand on your cheek.

"I feel the exact same way. I have for a while but like you, I was afraid of ruining our friendship". He brushed his thumb along your cheek. You smiled.

"Does that mean you'll stay here tonight? With me?" You asked him.

"Of course I will" he said kissing your forehead. He laid on his back to allow you to cuddle up beside him.

You two laid like that till you both fell asleep. It felt so right, and you couldn't wait to do that every night.

A/n: okay this is my fav one so far. I hope you guys like it bc I did. Sorry for it being long but I like when they're long. Once again if you have any requests let me know by commenting or sending me a message. Okay byeeee