034

(Doesn't follow the manga from here :D)

KAI ROLLED UP HIS SLEEVES,

And brought his hands up in defence as he glared at Ran and Rindou.  Ran charged towards him with his baton and an evil grin on his face, trying to strick Kai's face but was stopped. Kai held and baton and punched Ran across his face. A single punch was enough to make him bleed.

Kai had the upper hand here for knowing about the Haitani brothers more than what they knew about him. Kai was unknown to the brothers until they were sent to the reform school after the Tenjiku vs Toman fight. But for Kai, the Haitani brothers was a famous name. He knew all about their fighting style so coming up with a counterattack was a piece of cake.

Seeing his brother bleed with just a punch, filled Rindou with rage. Kai saw him with the corner of his eye and just when Rindou was about to attack, Kai grabbed Ran's arm and spun him in Rindou's direction, colliding both of them. The collision made Rindou fall and Ran stumbled.

Kai's father was a professional boxer in his prime so he passed down his moves to Kai. No wonder his punches are strong enough to make someone bleed.

"You bastard-" Ran cursed under his breath and kicked Kai in the gut. Kai groaned but didn't take much time before coming back in his form. Even a second of weakness will turn the fight in the brothers' favour.

"You guys are taking too much time. I think it's time to get serious." Kai smirked.

---

"Didn't Kanto Manji join the battle after knowing that Draken died?!" Y/N asked. "No. Mikey said that he had a bad feeling about something so he lead everyone here. He doesn't have any idea about Draken!" Sumire replied as she placed her hand over her mouth.

Y/N ran her fingers through her hair. "I need to tell him" She mumbled. "Wait Wait... Y/N..."

"What?"