013

TAIJU GOT ANGRIER AT HER STATEMENT

"I suppose you know what you are saying" Koko stated. "Yes I know."
Y/N replied. "You think you are you're little fries can defeat us?" Inui asked.

"Who said I'll be fighting all of you? I just need take down the leader" She smirked and pointed at Taiju. The black dragons were really angry at the confidence that Y/N had. She just disrespected their leader right in front of them.

"Let me beat you up until you die" Taiju charged towards her but was blocked by Kaito, "Now there calm down. Let Y/N finish her statement"

"I have another option for you if you don't wanna end up in the hospital. Black Dragon works for money right? Well we have connections with the top Yakuza gang of Tokyo. So if you want then I can give you the amount you want. And yeah, make sure that the price is reasonable I don't want to pay millions just for some weaklings"

"DID YOU JUST CALL US WEAKLINGS?!" Koko shouted. "Well not exactly weaklings but if you wish to take it in that way then it's not my problem." Y/N said and smirked at him.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR MONEY!! YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT RIGHT NOW?!" Taiju asked.

"What?"

"YOU'RE DEAD BODY"

"Ren should I be scared?"

"No. He is nothing in front of you. And plus we do have a reason to fight them now that they dared to hit your friend like a punching bag"

"Boys, attack! We're taking them down" Koko commanded and the fight began.

Founding members of Dark Angels
L/N Y/N - President
Yamada Sumire - Vice President
Ishii Kaito - Attack unit captain
Yoshida Ren - Elite group captain

Y/N didn't fight right from the start. She and Sumire stood at the side and watched. Kaito and Ran were the ones who were fighting Taiju. Kaito and Ren are really strong and plus when they fight together , they cover up each others weaknesses. So, if you fight them you're pretty much dead . "You are crazy" Sumire said as she watched the huge fight. "Believe me it's for the best"