009

DAY-5

"LEADER WELCOME BACK" ,

"Sumire thanks for acting as the leader in my absence" I said as I entered the hideout. "EVERYONE THE LEADER OF DARK ANGELS IS BACK" Sumire announced. Everyone cheered and bowed to me. "Sumire I need the report of everything that happened when I was not here"

"Y/N do you know Tetta Kisaki?" She asked.

How does she know him?

"Yes I do but why?"

"Few days back he came here to talk to you. He said he wanted our help to destroy Toman and Mikey. I agreed at one condition that we will be the ones to decide when to help. I did this because I wanted to know what he was upto and he is planning on attacking you or do something to you"

"That son of a bitch" I mumbled. "Y/N stay safe"

Kisaki, what are you planning?

I frowned, "Sumire I think I'll have to go. Lead the gang well"

"Hello Takemichi, meet me right now!" I said on the call.

---

"I thought about it a lot and I came to a conclusion. Whatever I do won't change my fate of dying"

"What are saying Y/N?!" Takemichi asked, "I will save you"

"You went back right? And I am dead so that means that I knew I was going to die and I still died. So whatever we do won't change anything. I will still go to reform school then die after a year I am released."

"Y/N, you've got it wrong. This time it's different because I AM trying to change it which I didn't do back then when I was actually 14. So that means I never told you that you were going to die and what I think is me telling you the truth about time leap will have something to do."

"I hope it does" I mumbled, "Anyways , what did you learn this time?"

"Baji and Kazutora die during the fight"